Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody going to the RIF LA Dunkxchange this weekend...
SUNDAY JUNE 12th?

http://www.dunkxchange.com/events/2016/3/18/la-little-lo

I'd buy a resale ticket because there's always a CRAZY LONG LINE TO GET IN regardless and you don't want to waste time in the Beautiful LA WEATHER

Besides everyone selling their YEEZY's GITD and RIF LA STEALS the

Stussy Outlet Sale will be there.....

If you haven't checked the price point on Stussy it's at or above anything SUPREME does. Especially their Schott collabs.

you can get some stussy steals there. They got Some pretty dope eyewear for only $10.... I copped like 3 glasses and some jackets.

FYI check your higher end items like the MASTERMIND and BAPE stuff because they POKE HOLES and take off some of the Small IDENTIFIER tags off the Stuff...

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Man I jus want that rugby an dame it they keep putting it off sheesh it's hot out here anyway I keep flippin on colors yellow or red

I dunno' if i'm tripping or not but $32 + $10 shipping for a Klean Canteen is OD, no?

I'm considering buying it nonetheless, for the gym.

View media item 2061101

Better than paying resale. I changed to the sports cap with carabiner and it's way better than taking the top off every time u want a sip. Highly suggest the "mod".
I dunno' if i'm tripping or not but $32 + $10 shipping for a Klean Canteen is OD, no?

I'm considering buying it nonetheless, for the gym.

View media item 2061101

Better than paying resale. I changed to the sports cap with carabiner and it's way better than taking the top off every time u want a sip. Highly suggest the "mod".

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom