Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that pope tee. Dont know what it means tbh though

But a bogo on the pope 
laugh.gif

I might just cop then since yall (claim you) dont want it

And ive been looking for a blk bomber for a min.. hmmm

Last edited:
I always end up passing on some fire cause I want to save some money.

Then when another day comes I end up copping something that sits for a minute.

Ill probably grab that pope tee. I dont skate ans know nothing about the brand so im not interested in their big *** logo being on all the stuff. I like the pieces, but just not for me

I've been MIA for a little bit, my puppy just died, sucks but yeah.  I'm feeling the Anti-hero collab, going for burgundy or white bomber and the tees.  Can't rock a hoodie down in Miami, during this time.

I'm OD on Hoodies from Supreme

Bomber jack is cool but let's see the Price tag!

White Anti Tee looks right!

Man.......I want the AntiHero stuff so bad but know it will be an issue getting them. This sucks. I hope I can at least get the decks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you gonna frame it and hang it up on your wall?

No joke, are you actually gonna rock someones old sweaty white shirt?
ive restored a number of stained preme tees in the past so thats what i plan on doing to this one. I would much rather pay 30 bucks for a bogo with some stains than several hundred for a ds one.

ive restored a number of stained preme tees in the past so thats what i plan on doing to this one. I would much rather pay 30 bucks for a bogo with some stains than several hundred for a ds one.

Restoring t-shirts :rolleyes

I've gone my whole life without seeing a t-shirt cool enough for me to pay for it used, restore it, and then wear it.

Just to try to understand your mentality, is it because you think the shirt is so cool that you have to have it? I'm a supreme fan, I just don't understand how any shirt could be that dope unless you get pleasure from knowing you have a hard-to-get item.

And don't get me wrong, if you tell me that used shirt can sell for $100, I'd buy it for $30 and sell it someone who feels like you do as well. I'm not trying to hate on you, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom