Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teal baseball and mint pocket tee copped in one order. Just got confirm at 11:07.

11:00 boiz

It was a good test day for me. Used restocks to cop on the initial drop and it gave me confidence in the method

carted a black jersey to see how much it would've cost to get it shipped to Canada, went back to edit cart and saw it sold out

that was quick
laugh.gif
for future reference, just multiply the supreme retail price 1.3 (for taxes and duty) then add $20 to that total for shipping. thats the total (in USD) 

Reactions: fx2
Jacket sold out quick, only copped the pants. They should make a 38 or a 40 too :smh:

I got the black 98s in a size 10 for retail + ship if anyone in here is interested PM me. Don't like them as much as I thought I would and I got the reds which I love so figured I would try and help someone out.

Not the pink one.
ima stop by dover and see if they got a pink or yellow in an xl. Best colors to me in that piece. Mainly tryna get a jean jacket but it might be a wrap for that. I got no luck with them. First the black sabbath one and now this :lol:

ima stop by dover and see if they got a pink or yellow in an xl. Best colors to me in that piece. Mainly tryna get a jean jacket but it might be a wrap for that. I got no luck with them. First the black sabbath one and now this :lol:

Thank god my email confirm just came in. Pink hoodie is super nice but you can't go wrong with black or grey either.

Thank god my email confirm just came in. Pink hoodie is super nice but you can't go wrong with black or grey either.
yea you can't but that pink or yellow is something you won't see very day. I got too many grey hoodies, need some other color in my collection :lol:

got 2 pale blue butterfly hoodies. confirmation emails on both. :nthat:

Got a pair of the black 98s. sz 9.5. I don't to be a reseller but don't care to keep them either. I guess they'll have to grow on me 
indifferent.gif

Went manual for the Levi's and took forever bc my CC number was off but I got through.

Had drifters set up with a bot and I would have got them if my CC info was correct.

cant believe i struck out on a pocket tee.

took my time thinking id be alright... :smh:
seems like popularity on them has really grown in the past couple years. used to be a purchase that didn't need to made at 11am and at times a sale item.

Supreme ain't playing this week. They just barely shipped out my AM98s yesterday. I ordered the Levi jacket this morning and under 2hrs later they shipped it out already. Them shipping guys are something else

seems like popularity on them has really grown in the past couple years. used to be a purchase that didn't need to made at 11am and at times a sale item.

yeah. i picked one up week 1 and love it. such a nice shirt that should last years.

Need that ash grey baseball hoody had a large but decided didn't want the sunglasses. So I missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom