Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope it's real man, whoever need the OOP on this Ali Tee lmk. I already got one so I'd like to help somebody out.

Let's hope it's real man, whoever need the OOP on this Ali Tee lmk. I already got one so I'd like to help somebody out.

Could really use the help on grabbing a peach Ali tee. Smalls have been impossible this season. I've struck out almost every release this season. BTW, i saw you post in the Chicago Cubs thread. Ma dude Arrieta going for the no hitter!!

Could really use the help on grabbing a peach Ali tee. Smalls have been impossible this season. I've struck out almost every release this season. BTW, i saw you post in the Chicago Cubs thread. Ma dude Arrieta going for the no hitter!!
Smalls are always the first to go man, those are mad hard but I can help. Arrieta is going nuts man, I'm so psyched. Been a Cubs fan my whole life, but seeing them do this good finally feels great.

Nice try fam, but you:smh: never mention the no hitter....
mean.gif
It's kind of the unwritten rule tbh, but we got to let it slide lol. Still got a Plaque from his No Hitter last year.

Why not try to get another size and try to size swap or something? Hope this helps fam!

got that motion tee at like 11:02, got confirmation and was charged on my card. still worried i won't get it lol.

last s/s i got the green cord classic logo and got a phone call a couple days later from the warehouse saying they had none left to give me,

hoping that doesn't happen this time around

Anyone just get the fan cancellation email?
I kinda actually was looking forward to that stupid over priced fan

Still havent received shipping email for my 2nd order.. Even though it was just like 3 minutes after my first.. Does that mean its gonna get cancelled or do they ship the next day

Still havent received shipping email for my 2nd order.. Even though it was just like 3 minutes after my first.. Does that mean its gonna get cancelled or do they ship the next day
Just like their email and confirmation page says, it takes up to 3-5 business days to ship. Once, I didn't get an email until Tuesday so just be patient.

If you make a UPS My Choice account sometimes you can see upcoming deliveries a little bit before you get shipping conf. If you have order confirmation and got charged then you shouldn't worry too much.

welp, checked my bank and seems my pending charge on the bogo is gone. guess order is getting canceled... got email confirmation and everything oh well

Be patient. Latest they will ship by is Tuesday.

welp, checked my bank and seems my pending charge on the bogo is gone. guess order is getting canceled... got email confirmation and everything oh well

You might be good. This has happened to me before where my charges disappear but I still got shipping confirmation later on. The charges would just post on my account next week.

Give em a call tomorrow if you're feeling nervous though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom