Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooked grey sweats and black fish tee in one order 
pimp.gif

Site stuttered for me, but  I was able to cook on the black goldfish tee. 
nthat.gif

And I already got order confirmation ! 
smokin.gif

Just got my order email! Got nylon olive camo cap, corduroy 5-panel, and the fan all in 1 order 
smile.gif

sold out of black fish and s logo black hoddie in like a min for me. didnt let me check ut. i was fast too. prob shoulda just went for the hoodie.

Carted a small grey hoodie by accident, took hella long to remove from my cart. Was finally able to get my xl and checkout. After I checked out the hoodie i went back to get the white gold fish shirt but it sold out as I was adding to cart
1/2 ain't bad though

Last edited:
got the peach hat and white tee in one order hopefully they don't ghost it 
embarassed.gif

edit: never mind i got the email!!!!!! :DDDDD

Last edited:
Black Goldfish tee for me! I really wanted the Hanten coat but price is too steep for my liking...

Last edited:
I grabbed the white goldfish, peach roma, and grey football tee all first and still no confirmation. Its never taken this long

Lost out on the s logo hoodies but grabbed the heather sweats. Already got confirmation for them.

If i got ghosted........

Surprised how long the tees & l/s from the collab sat. I expected a minute or so but I swear they were up for a good 3 min
the site lagged for me, and then after i clicked process payment it looked like if the page might've froze so im just glad i was able to get what i wanted 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom