Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got ghosted for olive....went in manual right at 11:00. Confirmation check, still waiting for email. So bummed right now..... Went back and got the soccer jersey. Had no idea those were dropping today.

Can I get that number to the warehouse? 
nerd.gif
 Want to confirm if I'm in the same boat as some of you guys...

Last edited:
I need to learn to become a newbs and slow fingers again....supreme doing it wrong against the bots smh

even the Restock app mobile is slow compared to Desktop restock

and even misses some stuff that restocks..  I would say it's bout 75% of the time it catches things
Yeah, I've noticed that. Mainly use it for the autofill tho

For all of those confused or wondering - This is what happened in short:

Supreme has a golden time frame. A time they have determined is the fastest a human can possibly place an order. If you placed your order BEFORE THAT via bot / or even if you are a prodigy at the keyboard - you got ghosted or payment error. If you were one of the first JUST OUTSIDE of that window you won.

By looking at the logs - it looks like the sweet spot was just after 10:59.97 - though most with successful manual entries will have 11:00 on their confirmation.

What people now have to compete with are fractions of specific timing.

PURELY SPECULATION  but I believe the Olive color to have had a more narrow window then the Black - meaning Supreme is getting extremely creative with how they randomize / market colors.

If a color shows up on the newsletter - or kids are going wild on Angelo's instagram - a much higher chance of that color / mention having stricter specifications.

Last edited:
Can I get that number to the warehouse? :nerd:  Want to confirm if I'm in the same boat as some of you guys...

You don't need to call bruh. First look if you have a confirmation email, if not (not looking good for you, but not 100% ghosted). Now, look at if there is some type of charge on your card, if not, then you are GHOSTED! I literally waited a full minute to press the checkout button on the Buffalo Plaid zip and I received the confirmation email immediately and have been charged on the card. If I didn't get it after a minute of waiting then oh well. Pretty stupid swift manual users have to play this game.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

0/2 on manual mobile orders. No charge or email. Never used a bot. Only my second order of the season. Guess I'll keep my money. Hope it doesn't happen again or I may just move on. No hate but where did my information go is my concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom