Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok copy. And reason I confused you guys is because both ya'll names start with v and you guys have a similar post style.

Ok copy. And reason I confused you guys is because both ya'll names start with v and you guys have a similar post style.

ehh it happens

when i got the notice you @ me in the supreme thread i was like wtf lol

when i seen it i just laughed as it was so random

but if your browing with multiple tabs for topics or multiple windows(mobile) it can get confusing ill admit

its kinda like replying in the wrong topic

which i know ive done before lol

Yea mobile definitely adds to the confusion. I would've caught on way earlier if I did this all on a desktop.

Yea mobile definitely adds to the confusion. I would've caught on way earlier if I did this all on a desktop.

hey no harm no foul lol

but ironically now that i have you here

we have met before sometime ago dont know if you recall in front of extra butter we spoke about being a size 13 and the copperheads

seen you a few times after that but you didnt seem to recognize me

which i like to keep that low profile out and about at shoe spots anyway

hey no harm no foul lol

we have met before sometime ago dont know if you recall in front of extra butter we spoke about being a size 13 and the copperheads

sorry I don't recall that encounter. Most likely at the point I saw you I was up two days straight and I'm not one of those guys that really function well when I don't get sleep. Was it for the copperhead release or a different release?

sorry I don't recall that encounter. Most likely at the point I saw you I was up two days straight and I'm not one of those guys that really function well when I don't get sleep. Was it for the copperhead release or a different release?

lol true you did an all nighter and was first in line

it was the copperhead release

i had to grab another size for a friend stuck in work and they allowed me to re wait the line and you had a girl meet up with you to double so she was right behind me

if you dont remember thats cool it was some time ago

p[lus as i said rather be not known at these spots dont wanna be slammed with questions lol

Jumped over 1000 posts in a few days. 
eek.gif

I made a deal tonight that I wouldn't buy anything for a month. Here's hoping for a month of WEAK drops :smile:

But which month 

HA, I tried to do August, but she said THIS month.

She must be a banger

Love of my life, it was the fire extinguisher that brought down the ire. I'll end up being flush for all the stuff we have planned for the next few months now if I skip shoes (old and new) and Sup for the next month. Who knows this might break me of my sneaker "habit" God knows I'm running out of room to stuff crap into.

Last edited:

lol true you did an all nighter and was first in line

it was the copperhead release

i had to grab another size for a friend stuck in work and they allowed me to re wait the line and you had a girl meet up with you to double so she was right behind me

if you dont remember thats cool it was some time ago

p[lus as i said rather be not known at these spots dont wanna be slammed with questions lol
Now I remember, we had a convo in the back of the line. I don't remember your face but if you bring it up next time you see me I'll definitely remember. Btw I hardly ask questions so you don't gotta worry about me bombarding you. I've had some other nters in person do that and it's annoying :lol:

hey no harm no foul lol

laugh.gif
  found this funny cause i copped more nyc's yesterday too and pop into supreme a good amount - probably have seen some of you fools but i cook in silence in public too.
I made a deal tonight that I wouldn't buy anything for a month. Here's hoping for a month of WEAK drops
smile.gif
sick.gif
 man salute to you if you end up pulling that off. that would be awesome

:lol:   found this funny cause i copped more nyc's yesterday too and pop into supreme a good amount - probably have seen some of you fools but i cook in silence in public too.

:x  man salute to you if you end up pulling that off. that would be awesome
yea if you do lines you have definitely seen me before. I got the long hair and an one of the few white people out there :lol:

Love of my life, it was the fire extinguisher that brought down the ire. I'll end up being flush for all the stuff we have planned for the next few months now if I skip shoes (old and new) and Sup for the next month. Who knows this might break me of my sneaker "habit" God knows I'm running out of room to stuff crap into.
throw the fire extinguisher on ebay, profit, get out of the dog house 
laugh.gif

I made a deal tonight that I wouldn't buy anything for a month. Here's hoping for a month of WEAK drops :smile:

i tried this for the month of february. Once the APs dropped it was all down hill....i have a problem :stoneface: but hey, at least i got a promotion 2 weeks ago

Why are people surprised the thread jumped in a few days? The release was this Thursday, of course this thread is gonna pop off. Must be more uninformed beasts checking in.

View media item 1426681
What the homie picked up. I'm pretty surprised cuz he ordered on Thursday and got a shipping email that day too. Got the stuff on Friday (Maryland btw), while I just got my shipping email Friday/Saturday.

What the homie picked up. I'm pretty surprised cuz he ordered on Thursday and got a shipping email that day too. Got the stuff on Friday (Maryland btw), while I just got my shipping email Friday/Saturday.
I'm in MD, and mine is coming in Monday. 

But it's prob different for everyone. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom