Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even pay attention to this drop.

I would of bought the decks for sure, probably pass on everything else

They Ban you for 3 days on reddit for talking about Shipping n crap.. 
roll.gif

Hey guys. I want to inform you on a scammer on Instagram. His username was formerly bigotpreme and he changed it to premedied. I payed him 100 USD for a morrissey tee proxy and he blocked me. I payed through paypal gift unfortunately. Can anyone help? Thank you. 
What sensible person does a transaction over IG and then sends money as Paypal gift?

laugh.gif

You'll have to take the L here unless you can call up Paypal and beg.

I'm waiting on the gold bar chain to restock and after that and maybe a few tee's I'll chill for the rest of the season.

Anybody know any info on the supreme air max 98s? The white ones look tough but the blacks look terrible imo.

anybody elses card get declined and then have the order go through after? my first credit card got declined and then a few min later tried a different CC and it went through but then i got 2 different emails with different order numbers for the same items i ordered.?? emailed supreme to cancel one of them and they havent got back to me. i bought the  black backpack and the canteen. 

I had at least 3 of 4 credit cards get declined and only 1 went thru...and only received one order confirmation email for that one....

I got this error then when I attempted again i received the message saying I have purchased the items in my cart.

Can I assume my order went thru? Preme hasnt charged my card & I put the wrong email in by mistake (rushing to complete order) so I wont know until UPS notice me that I have a package on the way
I got that error too and thought I was screwed because that usually means oos. I tried again for the heck of it. Same thing. I thought it would be an unhappy Thursday but ten minutes later I got a confirmation . Got the ship email too. So stoked. Morrissey is coming home to daddy.

Both of my cards got declined for no apparent reason other than that being how it is on Supreme sometimes smh 

Usually when my card gets declined that means whatever I have in my cart is sold out from what I've noticed. 

Who knows though. 

Got everything I wanted for first week. But I'm looking to move my lagoon small in black since I copped on accident. Was able to get a lanyard for retail on the bay. Hope ball drops soon. Wonder who would actually use it to play lol

View media item 1927711

Got everything I wanted for first week. But I'm looking to move my lagoon small in black since I copped on accident. Was able to get a lanyard for retail on the bay. Hope ball drops soon. Wonder who would actually use it to play lol
same dude that bought a Don C Ball  
indifferent.gif

How do their XL's fit? Are they true to size or run a bit small/fitting?

They fit slightly smaller compared to a Nike xl tee. I am good with large on supreme tees and cut and sew short sleeves, but have to go xl in long sleeve stuff for the arm length and the body usually fits fine for me. I am 6'2 about 200lbs for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom