Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some dudes that are always first in line say they already have people on hand at the store for preorders lol.
I'd understand if you could buy one of each color but for only one that's a little OD for me. I'll just try online, sweatshirt ain't worth a two day campout

I'd understand if you could buy one of each color but for only one that's a little OD for me. I'll just try online, sweatshirt ain't worth a two day campout
yeah they are charging 400 a piece and are paying randoms to camp overnight  
mean.gif
 "whats a bogo"

yeah they are charging 400 a piece and are paying randoms to camp overnight  :smh:  "whats a bogo"
if bodies are willing to sit there that long to make $50-100 then that's on them. For three days I either need that item bad or I'm making 1000+. For 200 dollars id stay my *** at home :lol:

These box logos used to sit sooooooOOOOooo hard... now it's a status symbol... I'm glad I got my all black murdered out tonal for retail, because people are asking 500 now + I always get the XI's online ( knock on wood )

in all honesty I'm going for the first color that I click on... I can't compete against bots or crap like that LOL

My overfiend order came in. That collab was well executed.

These box logos used to sit sooooooOOOOooo hard... now it's a status symbol... I'm glad I got my all black murdered out tonal for retail, because people are asking 500 now + I always get the XI's online ( knock on wood )

in all honesty I'm going for the first color that I click on... I can't compete against bots or crap like that LOL

use the force bruh

"people ask for $500", but would u even sell? c'mon son....

"people ask for $500", but would u even sell? c'mon son....

Sell everything, make that $$

:pimp:

Question... I am a size small, and I've never manually score any of the hot items in size small at release because once it launches it's already out of stock... And I always started to refresh the item page at 10:55, and never see it in stock...

Does anyone have a tip or something? Please PM me. Much thanks!

Question... I am a size small, and I've never manually score any of the hot items in size small at release because once it launches it's already out of stock... And I always started to refresh the item page at 10:55, and never see it in stock...

Buy a medium. Shrink it in the dryer

People have been getting canceled orders from continually refreshing before the site updates at 11.

Be careful

People have been getting canceled orders from continually refreshing before the site updates at 11.

Be careful
yeah man Supreme been cancelled mad orders placed before 11. The crashed website is a tactic by them- so I would definitely not try and order right away, since bots are the only things that can get through.

Buy a medium. Shrink it in the dryer

THIS.

IF YOU ARE GOING FOR A SIZE SMALL, YOU CHANCES OF FAILURE ARE AROUND 90% AND THAT'S EVEN WITH AN ATC OR BOT.

Why is the demand for Small so great? Bunch of kids buying these up, or is supply just lower? @memphissfinest

Cause you have frail dudes trying to cop and girls and they most likely make less smalls than any other size. Years back they didn't even have small online for the majority of the items.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom