Old Jumpoffs Hitting You Up...UNAPPRECIATED...... UPDATED. vol. the beast hunting continues

Originally Posted by djphame1

Pics OF the beasts:

12139_1158022272170_1276160201_30407156_7091189_n.jpg

4493_1065164910794_1276160201_30172643_4203877_n.jpg

I think she's losing weight, which is why she's decided to try to get at me again.

But girl has to know I have a girl. She's seen my facebook. Wth..
FIXED!!
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall dudes are ruthless. she is ugly as sin though.
frown.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Ignore her again, she'll go away (hopefully)
roll.gif
After a year though? Where they do that at?

And for all dudes, smashing probably won't happen. She used to be relatively average (like couldn't have been more than 140,) but after I ended it she blew up.

ALSO, girl is crazy. I stopped messing with her after she quit her job saying she was pregnant (this was while we were exclusive.) She didn't tell me about it, so I had multiple people coming up to me asking if it was mine. She denied ever doing it, and acted stupid when I told her I knew people at her job.

Pics OF the beasts:

I think she's losing weight, which is why she's decided to try to get at me again.

17f36e4c4f0afb8af8df32611a57b64fc8d35bc4.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

roll.gif

And for all dudes, smashing probably won't happen. She used to be relatively average (like couldn't have been more than 140,) but after I ended it she blew up.

ALSO, girl is crazy. I stopped messing with her after she quit her job saying she was pregnant (this was while we were exclusive.) She didn't tell me about it, so I had multiple people coming up to me asking if it was mine. She denied ever doing it, and acted stupid when I told her I knew people at her job.

Pics OF the beasts:

sweet jesus.

throw_up.jpg

if that's your old "jumpoff" then please DO NOT post pics of your current girl.

i think just looking at that pic gave me a virus. me and my computer. word to how high

roll.gif

Pics for the beasts:

Originally Posted by xanadu one

btw, I'm in a 5 month, minimal smashing, relationship.
5 months..........minimal smashing..........RELATIONSHIP?

looks like your pretty good at making bad decisions on your own.
It's a matter of time. I'm busy, she's busy. And she's technically still a virg, so I'm not really sweating it. After this semester if it's not popping like I want it to be, I'll dump her. It'll be summer time.
pimp.gif

Doesnt make sense how is she a jumpoff, but yall was exclusive,
ohwell.gif

What that gotta do with her face, real talk this 8*tC# is dog face, $#*t under the shoe ugly. Why did you even hit this at all(i know we all have somethrowaways we aint proud of) but 2 do it more then once. God is just handing kicds out to anyone these days.

5 months in and u already having chore sex/ having sex like its on a 2 do list. Man what is up, i just dont get it? Help me understand why would u continouslyhit that, and also be in a 5 month relationship, that sounds like yall been in a 15 yr relationship.

Pics for the beasts:

Did you have to tranquilize her?

Originally Posted by King Beef

Pics for the beasts:

Manatee.jpg
manatee_waving.jpg

The manatee, or sea cow, is an endagered species native to many shallow, marshy coastal areas and rivers from the Caribbean sea to the BrazilianAmazon.

more_you_know1.jpg

I meant exclusive as in I wasn't messing with anyone (or thing) else and neither was she. It was never like that. But I did take her to prom aftershe offered to buy the tickets. And her mom ordered us a !*!$ load of wings and other things afterwards. So I was cool. Missed out on the hotel thing, but Idid that senior year.

At dude who commented on her weight, her body used to be nice. She was slim, nice chest, backside, etc. Her face was always subpar. The weight made it worsethough. And those pictures are from AFTER I stopped messing with her,
roll.gif

Mayor, kill yourself.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the seacow thing.

and since someone said not to post pics of the current, I'll adhere. She's actually cute though. Theres a reason why she's the main and this onehasn't gotten any communication for a year and some change.

I don't think it was a good idea to give more details about your relationship with her.

You took her to prom?
smh.gif

I had a friend turn JO, hit me up recently.
Now that Im in a relationship its kinda akward.
We still kool tho.

In ur case, u should slay that beast and save us all the trouble.

with all the fakeness thats been goin on around this site lately i give props to op for not fakin the funk and posting some random pretty girl from hisfacebook like most of you do in the post your gf thread

soltheman wrote:

soltheman wrote:

btw, I'm in a 5 month, minimal smashing, relationship.

5 months..........minimal smashing..........RELATIONSHIP?

looks like your pretty good at making bad decisions on your own.

It's a matter of time. I'm busy, she's busy. And she's technically still a virg, so I'm not really sweating it. After this semester if it's not popping like I want it to be, I'll dump her. It'll be summer time.
pimp.gif

so much Losing going on in this last reply...

how are yall in a relationship but to busy to have sex...keep it real dog, stop lying.

just say your gf is making you wait for the box.

dude trying to put it on hes too busy.
laugh.gif

talking bout if he hasnt smashed in 5 months hes done.

boy if you cant smash nothing in 5 months thats suppose to be your gf...what makes you think your gonna smash some random broad in 2months.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by King Beef

Pics for the beasts:

Manatee.jpg
manatee_waving.jpg

The manatee, or sea cow, is an endagered species native to many shallow, marshy coastal areas and rivers from the Caribbean sea to the Brazilian Amazon.

more_you_know1.jpg

LMAO THIS HAD ME IN TEARS!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

so much Losing going on in this last reply...

how are yall in a relationship but to busy to have sex...keep it real dog, stop lying.

just say your gf is making you wait for the box.

dude trying to put it on hes too busy.
laugh.gif

talking bout if he hasnt smashed in 5 months hes done.

boy if you cant smash nothing in 5 months thats suppose to be your gf...what makes you think your gonna smash some random broad in 2 months.
laugh.gif

First of all, me and my current girlfriend have had sex.

Second, where the hell did the random broad in 2 months thing come from?

Third, kill yourself.

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I don't think it was a good idea to give more details about your relationship with her.

You took her to prom?
smh.gif
I wasn't going to go originally. But she offered to pay.

So I said eff it. If it's on someone else's dollar, there are few females I wouldn't go with.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

with all the fakeness thats been goin on around this site lately i give props to op for not fakin the funk and posting some random pretty girl from his facebook like most of you do in the post your gf thread

This.

Back
Top Bottom