old bc3 LC

View media item 729883View media item 729884
Used 201(2?) -edit- bc3s. Are these legit? It looks a little wide in the pic showing the heel tab.. And how much do used bc3s go for? Seller says he is in a rush to sell this and is reserving the pair til sunday. No offense to seller, just want to make sure. TIA NTers

Last edited:
EPrint looks tall on the heels.. need better pics of size tag, tongues, and little red eyelets.

View media item 730384
The seller is offline at the moment so I can't get pics at the moment. Here is a comparison with a picture from sn.

What's bothering me is the shape of the shoe. It looks a little wide. Another thing is.. he's giving me a good price lol

*image not mine for comparison purpose only

Thank you, timmybrixxx timmybrixxx Will ask for more pictures when he's online. Does the shape look a bit off in your opinion or is that just because it was worn?

Last edited:
They look pretty good but timmy is right, the elephant print on the heel looks a tad bit high.. hard to say 100% if they're legit or not.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out, here are more pics.

Every shoe I bought so far is from a retailer. This is my first time to deal with a reseller so I have no idea how the production dates are used for a LC but... I'm already sad seeing that 2012.

What 2011 dates are supposed to be on there anyway? I'm still going to look for bc3s after this...

View media item 731740
View media item 731741

Last edited:
He says it's a "Japan Release" and for some reason it has 2012 on the tongue tag. Anybody cop from japan with a 2012 tag? Y Or this straight up fake? I know it's a 2011 model but is there any reason there could be a release with a tag like this? I've been comparing it to pics and other legit checks here on nt it's really similar

100% Fake

For a start that date would read as 2008...

and since they're not CDPs...

and since a 2011 release made in 2012 would defy the Space-time continuum...

Thanks. Yeah, like i said based on common sense somethings wrong but everything else was really close. I was just hoping for a miracle that somehow these would be real for some reason factory error or something [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Been after these for a while. All other pairs for sale had **** prices.

Last edited:
Wow seller still insisting it's a japan release. Even if this was a restock wouldn't it still have a 2011 size tag

Thanks. Yeah, like i said based on common sense somethings wrong but everything else was really close. I was just hoping for a miracle that somehow these would be real for some reason factory error or something [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Been after these for a while. All other pairs for sale had rape prices.
you gotta pay to play fam.. its that simple in this game.. GREAT deals 99% of the time = BAD deals.

Wow seller still insisting it's a japan release. Even if this was a restock wouldn't it still have a 2011 size tag
tell him straight up he is full of **** tell him to produce a Japanese receipt.... He meant to say China release bc they are 100% GMs..

Just an FYI.. A restock consists of the same run of kicks the RDs were.. They just rerelease old stock from the warehouses that were leftovers.. They dont make new kicks for a restock.

tell him straight up he is full of **** tell him to produce a Japanese receipt.... He meant to say China release bc they are 100% GMs..

Just an FYI.. A restock consists of the same run of kicks the RDs were.. They just rerelease old stock from the warehouses that were leftovers.. They dont make new kicks for a restock.
Exactly. There really is no explanation for having a production tag for 2012. They were produced by Nike in 2011. Period.

There was a 2012 release after all from an Actual nike store http://nike harajuku.jp/blog/2012/12/25/171200.php - remove the space after nike

Still have no idea why the prod date would be different though.

If that nike jp website posted that then its hard to say it sells fake j's.

Regarding the prod date, if its released on dec 2012 i think it should have a prod date slightly early on the release date and not the date of the 2011 release.

the pd is 08/07/12 10/13/12. Nike Japan released it the day after Christmas along with the Kobe 8 in 2012. 

I've researched, and I am now sure that there was a release (other Japanese retailers released the shoe on the same date) but the question is.. would JB really manufacture a batch in 2012 exclusively for Japan. Allocate is one thing but specifically manufacture for one country is another. I was hoping that some Nters copped a pair or someone actually working at Nike knows something about this.

restock of a shoe doesn't mean all of the retailers would get them. not all country gets restocks and if they do only select retailers get them.

check the prod date of te kobe 8 and lbj x christmas that released on the same day. it should be a few months ahead of their respective release dates. also i don't think that jb would keep a shoe released on 2011 just to release it 2012 nearly a year after.

Last edited:
I doubt that they'd do that too but it seems more likely than specifically manufacturing for just one country since it's not a country exclusive shoe like AJ1 IgniteShanghai for China or something

Last edited:
yeah i get you. but if it's a 2012 release i think that prod date seems right when looking at the pd of the kobe/lbj shoes.

also from what i know, when you purchase shoes there is a small nike tag that has chinese writings on it. try to ask for a picture of it. other than the heel elephant print being a lil too high the shoe looks straight to me. and try to get some pointers of people on japan if you can.

Back
Top Bottom