OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

$85...
pimp.gif

24csf9c.jpg

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

found them at the ftl on the west end...
wink.gif
gonna cop tomorrow
happy.gif
..they bout to close
Dang, i just got back from ATL. How do they feel?

Originally Posted by Micah18

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

804 heads, I believe the shoecity off midlo turnpike has them.
they just got the truck in, asked the ppl in the store all i got was idk
eyes.gif
ima go back later to see whats up, i hope they
get the volt griffs too

can you let me know when you find out? thanks man.

KID SIZES WHAT THE FIZZUCK, IM PISSED TWO TRIPS NOTHING
mad.gif
IMA KEEP ON LOOKIN THO DAMM MAN
I AINT HAD TO DO THIS SINCE I WAS A KID!

They got them at footlocker vcc, and i believe that dtlr is getting them tommorow, and a footlocker employee said that midlo shoe city already sold out of volt griffs, i havent seen a pair ovolt griffs in the 804 yet

i tried to pick up two 13's at footlocker, but they only had one. apparently the finishline in chesterfield on midlothian is getting these in tomorrowtoo.

a6e1664f8fa8ef209a89a8d54a1996fd4169311b.pjpg

4631644d84a3eb219303394b8f805e35c75c5477.pjpg

it was a good day
happy.gif
regency and vcc both shoes movin fast, but theymight pop up other places through out the weekend
nerd.gif

i saw these today.. theyre ok i guess... imo... i could c em httin the sale rack in up and coming months... well atleast for where i live.

Originally Posted by Micah18

Black White Purple, air max 2 cb '94, these are the it shoes for me, wouldnt mind them being limited again either
cb-94-2.jpg
courtesy of sole collector

these are dope...i'm def. hunting for these when they drop...

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got my size 11 from Champs for retail...they said they are excluded from the F&F...... are they?
i think so. i went to footaction and champs (in 2 different malls) and bothsaid they were excluded...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I COPPED.... KINDA MAD THEY AINT LIMITED THOU....
Most stores did not get more then 30 pairs. Some stores only got one FSR. There are not as many as people think.

These will be gone in the next week or so, just like the freshwater Griffeys.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I COPPED.... KINDA MAD THEY AINT LIMITED THOU....
Most stores did not get more then 30 pairs. Some stores only got one FSR. There are not as many as people think.

These will be gone in the next week or so, just like the freshwater Griffeys.

Yea they aren't limited but I think Nike is tryna test the waters with the retroing of the CB 94's (not that they really need to)

These arent on the friends and family for 30% off... However, if you go to 1 Footlocker and buy a pair of shoes that are close to $120 (CB94's) for ex: (CP3 2's: $118) and use the 30% off it comes to $82.60. After this you "lose" your reciept and take them to a FTL that has the CB94's andexchange the CP3 2's that you got for $82.60 and just pay another $2 and there is your Barkley's for 30% off. ($84.60, 60 cents more than 30% but closeenough)

Back
Top Bottom