OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

They hit swoosh.....?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hizzle

These were on NDC a few minutes ago and sold out with the quickness. Not sure if they'll be like the freshwater Griffey release and sporadically go up and down off the site. I only saw sizes 9 and up available.

See this is why I don't depend on swoosh lik I use to. The wht barkleys didn't hit swoosh on release day but these pop up randomly
smh.gif

What was weird about the white Barkleys was that I saw them on there for a good week or two in a FSR, and then I check one day later after seeing that FSR theday before and they were gone. I know they didn't just sell out in a day after sitting on the site for a week. It was as if they were just pulled off. Doesanyone know what I'm talking about and know a reason for this?

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by Hizzle

These were on NDC a few minutes ago and sold out with the quickness. Not sure if they'll be like the freshwater Griffey release and sporadically go up and down off the site. I only saw sizes 9 and up available.

See this is why I don't depend on swoosh lik I use to. The wht barkleys didn't hit swoosh on release day but these pop up randomly
smh.gif

whites were on for a min.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

dammit my swoosh is suspended....
How/why does that happen? You abuse it so they tell you that you can't log in for a set amount of time? Genuinly curious here.

Figured ill check swoosh before i hit the bed, saw size 9-13 was avail. got my size 11!!
glasses.gif

about to his this bed now.

34q5lie.jpg

if you need, pm me. paypal ready. 100.99.

thanks.

thanks.

Originally Posted by REPTAR

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^^^^people diss what they don't understand.

LMAO. What I dont understand? Its an ugly shoe that Charles Barkley wore, nothing more nothing less. Not too hard to comprehend that there young fella.
eyes.gif

yet you think P-rod's are appealing......

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

Back
Top Bottom