Okay so its that time... BEST SAFETY IN THE L = ....

6a00d83451b05569e201156ebcf6f0970c-350wi

Tanard Jackson = top 3 safety

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Did you mention the worst team in any other division? No? I rest my case.. Never pass up the opportunity I guess...

And the Norwood/Bush debate is tire and ******ed. You've beaten it into the ground and STILL take every opportunity to throw it around whenever you can...

There is no debate. Norwood > Bush as a RB.. One was taken in the 3rd round, costs considerably less and has been more productive at his position.While the other taken #2 overall can't even become the feature back on his own team.

As for posting the worst team in a division, name another team in the L with as much hype and badwagon fans on NT and yet fails to produce year after year...Give up?

Cowboys.

Your mad, get over it.

As for posting the worst team in a division, name another team in the L with as much hype and badwagon fans on NT and yet fails to produce year after year... Give up?

That doesn't really answer his question of why you singled them out, unless you feel its your personal mission to counteract the "hype".

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

As for posting the worst team in a division, name another team in the L with as much hype and badwagon fans on NT and yet fails to produce year after year... Give up?
That doesn't really answer his question of why you singled them out, unless you feel its your personal mission to counteract the "hype".
That's exactly what it is... Well, not exactly, but basically... He proved my point by saying that, but whatever...

But I'm mad because his schtick is tired and no longer funny or entertaining...
laugh.gif

At least Shoes and MP/EG/LilStarz are still kinda funny...
Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This thread sucks.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

That's exactly what it is... Well, not exactly, but basically... He proved my point by saying that, but whatever...

But I'm mad because his schtick is tired and no longer funny or entertaining...
laugh.gif

At least Shoes and MP/EG/LilStarz are still kinda funny...
Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This thread sucks.

You do know your the ONLY person in this thread outside of Mr. Troll poster to catch feelings? Your mad because I downed your team. Get over it bro,seriously.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

You do know your the ONLY person in this thread outside of Mr. Troll poster to catch feelings? Your mad because I downed your team. Get over it bro, seriously.
I caught feelings? Because I said your act isn't funny anymore?
laugh.gif
OK

There have been many, many other people on this board say the Cowboys are sorry, and I've never said one word to them... In fact, why don't you askaround... I take my team FAR less seriously than a lot of the Cowboys fans on this board... I've had my "Fan Card" revoked before because Ilaughed at Tony Romo and made fun of Terrell Owens crying...

Dyin ain't hard. Living is. And your schtick has outlived its usefulness...
wink.gif

Did you mention the worst team in any other division? No? I rest my case.. Never pass up the opportunity I guess...

And the Norwood/Bush debate is tire and ******ed. You've beaten it into the ground and STILL take every opportunity to throw it around whenever you can...

There is no debate. Norwood > Bush as a RB.. One was taken in the 3rd round, costs considerably less and has been more productive at his position. While the other taken #2 overall can't even become the feature back on his own team.

Cowboys.

Your mad, get over it.
im not even a cowboys fan but you really are trying waaaaayyyyyy to hard. Def. becoming one of the most annoying posters on NT

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Can a mod lock this? No "lock" app for NT has hit the iPhone yet...
roll.gif

Thread lock because a Cowboys fan got salty.. Talk about crying wow.

im not even a cowboys fan but you really are trying waaaaayyyyyy to hard. Def. becoming one of the most annoying posters on NT
Good maybe you can stop pointlessly posting in my threads then
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Can a mod lock this? No "lock" app for NT has hit the iPhone yet...
roll.gif

Thread lock because a Cowboys fan got salty.. Talk about crying wow.

Good maybe you can stop pointlessly posting in my threads then
wink.gif

make you can stop posting worthless crap then
wink.gif

^ Your trying to hard buddy let it go. I posted MY OPINIONS... Don't like them, don't click on the thread.
wink.gif
Notice everyone was posting normally and following the forumla until a Cowboysfan got his feelings hurt. Then you along with the other troll poster started sack riding. He's not going to be your "e-friend" because youragreeing with him, coming at me will NOT get you "e-fame" so let it go. K?
wink.gif

^ Your trying to hard buddy let it go. I posted MY OPINIONS... Don't like them, don't click on the thread.
wink.gif
Notice everyone was posting normally and following the forumla until a Cowboys fan got his feelings hurt. Then you along with the other troll poster started sack riding.

yeah thats it. I came in here because I thought "hey, this could be a decent post" but I should have realized who started the thread and that it wasgoing to be a bunch of bickering between you and some cowboy fans which YOU started. Why even go out of your way to post worst team in the NFC East, thatsjust straight trolling/looking to get people riled up. Then someone calls you on it and you get butt hurt about it.

yeah, no agenda here

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

wink.gif
Notice everyone was posting normally and following the forumla until a Cowboys fan got his feelings hurt. Then you along with the other troll poster started sack riding.

yeah thats it. I came in here because I thought "hey, this could be a decent post" but I should have realized who started the thread and that it was going to be a bunch of bickering between you and some cowboy fans which YOU started. Why even go out of your way to post worst team in the NFC East, thats just straight trolling/looking to get people riled up. Then someone calls you on it and you get butt hurt about it.

yeah, no agenda here

So let me get this straight, proclaiming the best players at there positions didn't bother you. Saying a team would have a huge fall off (ArizonaCardinals) didn't bother you. Yet predicting the Cowboys would drop to last place in the NFC East (thats just straight trolling/looking to getpeople riled up) your point is incredibly flawed. Trolling is creating an entire thread bashing one thing or pointlessly posting OFF topic (which iswhat you are doing). I made a prediction thread based on MY opinions, it's been done EVERY YEAR. Yet you take offense to it cause I so called"singled out" the COWBOYS?
laugh.gif

yeah thats it. I came in here because I thought "hey, this could be a decent post" but I should have realized who started the thread
yeah, no agenda here

Oh the irony.

wink.gif

yeah thats it. I came in here because I thought "hey, this could be a decent post" but I should have realized who started the thread and that it was going to be a bunch of bickering between you and some cowboy fans which YOU started. Why even go out of your way to post worst team in the NFC East, thats just straight trolling/looking to get people riled up. Then someone calls you on it and you get butt hurt about it.

yeah, no agenda here

So let me get this straight, proclaiming the best players at there positions didn't bother you. Saying a team would have a huge fall off (Arizona Cardinals) didn't bother you. Yet predicting the Cowboys would drop to last place in the NFC East (thats just straight trolling/looking to get people riled up) your point is incredibly flawed. Trolling is creating an entire thread bashing one thing or pointlessly posting OFF topic (which is what you are doing).

laugh.gif
My logic is flawed, but its obviously right. Hmmmm, trolling isposting to create problems, I dont know what you would exactly call this entire thread. Obviously it did, and obviously you went out of your way to do it. Why not post the worst team in the NFC North, South, or West? Why just the NFC East? Seriously? And if posting off topic is trolling then you've done alot of it in this thread.

Oh the irony.
how is that ironic? It would be ironic if I followed you from post to post talking crap about you but this is literally the first time I haveever even directed a post at you.

My logic is flawed, but its obviously right. Hmmmm, trolling is posting to create problems,
Which is what you've been doing since you started posting in here.

I dont know what you would exactly call this entire thread. Obviously it did, and obviously you went out of your way to do it. Why not post the worst team in the NFC North, South, or West? Why just the NFC East? Seriously?

Why didn't I post the best QB, TE or LB? So that point is null as well (going out of my way - are you seroious kid?) There is nolegitimate aregument that I "singled out the Cowboys in order to rile people up" other than the excuse that I didn't name any other team Ipredict to finish last in a division. That is a pretty weak argument made by a salty Cowboys fan.

And if posting off topic is trolling then you've done a lot of it in this thread.
In large part thanks to your persistance of trying to turn this thread into something it is not. I have no problems with dudesdisagreeing, but your beyond that your trolling. And trying WAY to hard in the process.

how is that ironic? It would be ironic if I followed you from post to post talking crap about you but this is literally the first time I have ever even directed a post at you.
Make it your last.

Why didn't I post the best QB, TE or LB? So that point is null as well (going out of my way - are you seroious kid?)
yes because posting the best HB is exactly the same as going out of your way to call a team crap.

so again

Why not post the worst team in the NFC North, South, or West? Why just the NFC East?
Make it your last.

certainly wont have a problem with that. Ive been so enlightened by coming into this thread

Why didn't I post the best QB, TE or LB? So that point is null as well (going out of my way - are you seroious kid?)
yes because posting the best HB is exactly the same as going out of your way to call a team crap.

Thats very ignorant. Because a team is predicted by myself to finish last in the division YOU ASSUME I mentthat team was crap. Thats funny when I specifically stated the Giants would be solid, the ******** had a nasty D and the Eagles were the scariest team. Whichwould mean I felt the Cowboys wouldn't be able to out compete those teams. THUS finishling last in the division, had nothing to do with them being"Crap". Your logic and reasoning for posting... AGAIN FAILS.
indifferent.gif

certainly wont have a problem with that. Ive been so enlightened by coming into this thread
Goodbye.

Thats very ignorant. Because a team is predicted by myself to finish last in the division YOU ASSUME I ment that team was crap. Thats funny when I specifically stated the Giants would be solid, the ******** had a nasty D and the Eagles were the scariest team. Which would mean I felt the Cowboys wouldn't be able to out compete those teams. THUS finishling last in the division, had nothing to do with them being "Crap". Your logic and reasoning for posting... AGAIN FAILS.
indifferent.gif

Goodbye.
Apparently most cowboy fans didnt feel that way either. Maybe it was posts like this that made me think otherwise:

so again:

Why not post the worst team in the NFC North, South, or West? Why just the NFC East?

^ Yea, its apparent your set to trolling. Your question has been answered multiple times, accept your purpose and move on.

so again:

Answer.

Why didn't I post the best QB, TE or LB? So that point is null as well (going out of my way - are you seroious kid?) There is no legitimate aregument that I "singled out the Cowboys in order to rile people up" other than the excuse that I didn't name any other team I predict to finish last in a division.

Next.

There is no legitimate aregument that I "singled out the Cowboys in order to rile people up" other than the excuse that I didn't name any other team I predict to finish last in a division. That is a pretty weak argument made by a salty Cowboys fan.

You call out the Cowboys/Cowboys' fans all the time (Game threads, week in review threads). Don't try to pass it off as happenstance or that its soclearcut we're gonna finish last and that all the other divisons are murky.

Could you even type this with a straight face?
laugh.gif

Because a team is predicted by myself to finish last in the division YOU ASSUME I ment that team was crap. Thats funny when I specifically stated the Giants would be solid, the ******** had a nasty D and the Eagles were the scariest team. Which would mean I felt the Cowboys wouldn't be able to out compete those teams. THUS finishling last in the division, had nothing to do with them being "Crap".

Back
Top Bottom