Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by fearthenut

eNPHAN is the guy at the comedy club who screams really loud into the mic, making a lot of crazy noises and sounds, and then doubles over in laughter at his own jokes. Meanwhile, the crowd is utterly confused at what's happening.

no, i'm the guy getting
pimp.gif
 and "best post of the year!" and cool .gifs posted

YOURE the guy upset, pouting because another man you'll never meet rejected you and your city...

Bron in his 8th year, I'm sort of tired of waiting, ya know? 
bruh, if ANYBODY feels you, EYE feel you.....i literally only want to see bron win a ring so his CRITICS CAN SHUT THE %%+# UP....

which is why i didnt feel anyway about the miami thing.....he wants to shut them up, too....

if he had a ring, not ONE person talking %!%% in this thread would be in it talking %!%% because EVERY argument hinges on the fact that he hasnt won a ring...

TMac went thru all this same stuff, ol boy couldn't get out the first round.  It still hangs over his head, always will. 

VC, career loser. 
tmac had 20000000 times the talent lebron had....dirk too.....Vince and Tmac shoulda stayed together, anyway. They werent "stars" but were brought in and expected to be those stars....i think it was unfair to the both of them, but EH, who cares?

but to me, rings matter more then anything.
yet, you wont admit that you think adam morrison is better than reggie miller?

eyes.gif

That's definitely Kobe's fault, and his team not winning the game is indicative of how HE played in the game. Right?
using his logic, he HAS to agree with you, OR, like ive BEEN saying, dude is just arguing the inverse to oppose lebron support....he doesnt even believe the stuff he's saying in here....it's one or the other...

ftr, who are you hankmoody?

you wont tell me who you are on here nor twitter....

i mean, whats up? not worth the time?

eyes.gif

listen, do our entire community a favor and get off my ****, ok?

(i dont even know who this dude is....every post he's made in the entire thread is addressing me personally)

I DONT KNOW YOU, BRUH

ftr, who are you hankmoody?

you wont tell me who you are on here nor twitter....

i mean, whats up? not worth the time?

eyes.gif

listen, do our entire community a favor and get off my ****, ok?

(i dont even know who this dude is....every post he's made in the entire thread is addressing me personally)

I DONT KNOW YOU, BRUH

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So many broken up quotes....I don't even.
Word. Didn't even read anything posted. Waste of time really. 
sick.gif

thanks. i happen to think both of yalls posts were the "waste of time" really, but cool stories, bros

you guys didnt read the thread, YAY!

grin.gif

(why do NTers feel the need to do that? noone cares if you like the thread or not....in fact, we'd rather you never post in it....)

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So many broken up quotes....I don't even.
Word. Didn't even read anything posted. Waste of time really. 
sick.gif

thanks. i happen to think both of yalls posts were the "waste of time" really, but cool stories, bros

you guys didnt read the thread, YAY!

grin.gif

(why do NTers feel the need to do that? noone cares if you like the thread or not....in fact, we'd rather you never post in it....)

laugh.gif
 Dude you all over the place, I can't keep up with that. 

I said rings matter Elite v Elite.  I have 20 million posts, look every single one of them up and tell me where I said Adam Morrison was better then anybody.  Rings matter for the best of the best of the best of the best.  Not Adam God Damn Morrison.  Get off that already.   

Bird and Magic are compared for what they did as leaders of their teams, and winners, not Magic and Danny Ainge. 
laugh.gif

But you go ahead, I've said enough stuff in here, haven't riled too many folks up, so I'll let others continue if the thread lives. 

laugh.gif

I said rings matter Elite v Elite.  I have 20 million posts, look every single one of them up and tell me where I said Adam Morrison was better then anybody.  Rings matter for the best of the best of the best of the best.  Not Adam God Damn Morrison.  Get off that already.   

Bird and Magic are compared for what they did as leaders of their teams, and winners, not Magic and Danny Ainge. 
laugh.gif

But you go ahead, I've said enough stuff in here, haven't riled too many folks up, so I'll let others continue if the thread lives. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My last point...Bird played with: McHale, Parish, DJ...All HOF
MAgic played with: Worthy and Kareem...HOF

We were debating LeBron having NBA starting teammates.  Jordan is the Goat but he also played in a period where the overall talent in the league was severely watered down.  %@!+ is all relative and CP being a laker homer is going to lambast Bron and EnPhan being a Bron stan will stand up for him...There is no right and wrong, %@!+ is all relative.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

My last point...Bird played with: McHale, Parish, DJ...All HOF
MAgic played with: Worthy and Kareem...HOF

We were debating LeBron having NBA starting teammates.  Jordan is the Goat but he also played in a period where the overall talent in the league was severely watered down.  %@!+ is all relative and CP being a laker homer is going to lambast Bron and EnPhan being a Bron stan will stand up for him...There is no right and wrong, %@!+ is all relative.

"I said rings matter Elite v Elite"

Provided that the teams and the production of those teams are are identical, yes. Because the only difference then between the teams are the players in question - and the win or ring would be a direct result of the player's performance since everything else is constant.

But that's not what actually happens in basketball; teammates, production, and talent level vary between teams regardless if you're talking about elites or scrubs. It seems you secretl know this though, seeing as how you avoid answering why you would pick Kobe the player in my posts despite him being on a team that would get mauled as a collective whole.

Like I said before: typical Kobe stan logic.

Provided that the teams and the production of those teams are are identical, yes. Because the only difference then between the teams are the players in question - and the win or ring would be a direct result of the player's performance since everything else is constant.

But that's not what actually happens in basketball; teammates, production, and talent level vary between teams regardless if you're talking about elites or scrubs. It seems you secretl know this though, seeing as how you avoid answering why you would pick Kobe the player in my posts despite him being on a team that would get mauled as a collective whole.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif
  You didn't ask me to explain why. 

Simple.  All those passes Bron makes to 4 bums wouldn't do any good vs 5 decent NBA'ers.  So I took the shot maker to give me the best chance, even if I know that we wouldn't win,  he would give me at least a punchers chance.  (ala the 06 series vs the Suns) 

You can keep on the with the typical Kobe stan line, it bothers me none.  Problem is, that ain't me.  Believe it or not, it's not important.  I've talked with several people in this thread many many times on these subjects.  While i may waste my time bickering for no reason with people, I haven't changed my stance one iota for 4 years, while I've seen a lot of people change their minds from day to day, game to game.  People may or may not agree with me, that's fine, I don't need to be co-signed or backed up to validate my opinions. 

So think whatever you'd like as to my "logic" 

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif
  You didn't ask me to explain why. 

Simple.  All those passes Bron makes to 4 bums wouldn't do any good vs 5 decent NBA'ers.  So I took the shot maker to give me the best chance, even if I know that we wouldn't win,  he would give me at least a punchers chance.  (ala the 06 series vs the Suns) 

You can keep on the with the typical Kobe stan line, it bothers me none.  Problem is, that ain't me.  Believe it or not, it's not important.  I've talked with several people in this thread many many times on these subjects.  While i may waste my time bickering for no reason with people, I haven't changed my stance one iota for 4 years, while I've seen a lot of people change their minds from day to day, game to game.  People may or may not agree with me, that's fine, I don't need to be co-signed or backed up to validate my opinions. 

So think whatever you'd like as to my "logic" 

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

first
but to me, rings matter  more then anything.

then

Rings matter for the best of the best of the best of the best. 

classic logical fallacy.

thanks, tho.
roll.gif
Forgive me for assuming that you guys would understand I don't refer to the 12th man on the bench that played exactly zero minutes in the finals.  How stupid of me to think you guys would understand where I was coming from. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 There are plenty of people around here that don't like me, and even they would understand I was not referring to Adam Morrison's "rings" or DJ Mbenga or someone like that. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

first
but to me, rings matter  more then anything.

then

Rings matter for the best of the best of the best of the best. 

classic logical fallacy.

thanks, tho.
roll.gif
Forgive me for assuming that you guys would understand I don't refer to the 12th man on the bench that played exactly zero minutes in the finals.  How stupid of me to think you guys would understand where I was coming from. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 There are plenty of people around here that don't like me, and even they would understand I was not referring to Adam Morrison's "rings" or DJ Mbenga or someone like that. 
laugh.gif

"Simple.  All those passes Bron makes to 4 bums wouldn't do any good vs 5 decent NBA'ers."

Damn. Like, I didn't even mention LeBron's name at ALL in that post
roll.gif
What the hell are you talking about?

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. You can't keep up with an argument much less ARGUE one.

"Simple.  All those passes Bron makes to 4 bums wouldn't do any good vs 5 decent NBA'ers."

Damn. Like, I didn't even mention LeBron's name at ALL in that post
roll.gif
What the hell are you talking about?

Your reading comprehension is atrocious. You can't keep up with an argument much less ARGUE one.

but, they have rings, and rings mean everything.

these are direct quotes.

it may not have been you, but SOMEBODY made a reference to the importance of the 12th man who played zero minutes....

i argue that a RING is a RING.....Kobe has the same ring Adam does....same exact ring....Kobe's ring doesnt say "validity for the elite" while adam's says "he was the 12th man and didnt play"

they were both NBA champions TOGETHER....

which IS THE WHOLE POINT OF ME NOT AGREEING WITH YOUR "RINGS MEAN EVERYTHING" MINDSET

not because i happen to like Lebron James and he doesn't have a ring, NOR because im not a big fan of Kobe Bryant and he has 5 rings, get it?

its a team reward for team effort....

which is why we have INDIVIDUAL AWARDS FOR INDIVIDUAL MERIT

like i said, tho, once he wins the first ring, THEN what argument yall gonna have?

you said "hes 0-7" Jordan was 0-6...were people calling Jordan witty nicknames that play off his name? NO.

like i said, bron comes under more scrunity and critcism than any player before him...

most of it is completely unwarranted...dude in here said he doesnt appreciate his talent because he doesnt like him as a person....ROFL

that alone gives validity to my claims as him being the best...

dude could get a quadruple double and somebody would say "he coulda shot more 3s" or "He shoulda got 10 blocks, too, then he woulda had a 5-double...." i dont even know the word for that...

but, they have rings, and rings mean everything.

these are direct quotes.

it may not have been you, but SOMEBODY made a reference to the importance of the 12th man who played zero minutes....

i argue that a RING is a RING.....Kobe has the same ring Adam does....same exact ring....Kobe's ring doesnt say "validity for the elite" while adam's says "he was the 12th man and didnt play"

they were both NBA champions TOGETHER....

which IS THE WHOLE POINT OF ME NOT AGREEING WITH YOUR "RINGS MEAN EVERYTHING" MINDSET

not because i happen to like Lebron James and he doesn't have a ring, NOR because im not a big fan of Kobe Bryant and he has 5 rings, get it?

its a team reward for team effort....

which is why we have INDIVIDUAL AWARDS FOR INDIVIDUAL MERIT

like i said, tho, once he wins the first ring, THEN what argument yall gonna have?

you said "hes 0-7" Jordan was 0-6...were people calling Jordan witty nicknames that play off his name? NO.

like i said, bron comes under more scrunity and critcism than any player before him...

most of it is completely unwarranted...dude in here said he doesnt appreciate his talent because he doesnt like him as a person....ROFL

that alone gives validity to my claims as him being the best...

dude could get a quadruple double and somebody would say "he coulda shot more 3s" or "He shoulda got 10 blocks, too, then he woulda had a 5-double...." i dont even know the word for that...

Back
Top Bottom