Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Epic.... I would have to say Hangover > Borat...

PAUSE...
indifferent.gif

Just saw it. Was awesome. The way they finish off the movie with the pictures at the end is straight funny. Def one of the best comedies I've seen in awhile.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Spoiler [+]
Why did the guy go to the hospital?

Spoiler [+]
phil had a concussion, i dont think they said how exactly he got it though

i see status after status on facebook of people saying it's the best movie of the year after coming back from the theater...gotta check this one out.

Easily the best movie since Superbad, although I will have to see it many more times to see if I like it better. I have seen Superbad 20+ times and still Icrave more...

My friend and I couldn't believe the pic at the end with Alan getting a bj and we heard a voice in front of say "Eeek! A penis!" When the movieended and the lights came on we noticed that the person in front of us was a young girl no older than 10. My friend goes "OH MY GOD ITS A LITTLEGIRL!" and i couldn't control my laughter for about five minutes lol. But really, what kinda parent lets a girl that young see a movie like that? AndI still don't know how the hell she got in the theatre...

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Easily the best movie since Superbad, although I will have to see it many more times to see if I like it better. I have seen Superbad 20+ times and still I crave more...

My friend and I couldn't believe the pic at the end with Alan getting a bj and we heard a voice in front of say "Eeek! A penis!" When the movie ended and the lights came on we noticed that the person in front of us was a young girl no older than 10. My friend goes "OH MY GOD ITS A LITTLE GIRL!" and i couldn't control my laughter for about five minutes lol. But really, what kinda parent lets a girl that young see a movie like that? And I still don't know how the hell she got in the theatre...
Man some people have no common sense. When I went to go see it, there was this elderly couple a couple rows in front of us and I was thinking whatthey were getting themselves into. Next thing you know, the freakin Partridge family comes strolling in about 8 deep with 3 kids that were about 11.
tired.gif

"Tootle-lu mutha efffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - the ayo asian dude while the window is going up (he continues to move his head up higher, the higher the window got till it was closed)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But...

Observe & Report's "%$#@ Yooooooooou !!" exchange with the Indian guy > This.

Definitely a dope movie, but after hearing all the hype, I thought it was gonna be completely off the wall. Great movie, but I'd take my Superbad boys overthis group.

Word me too... went and saw it with my boy opening night... his girl is recovering from surgery in the hospital and my girl is in Ireland til thursday... whenthey get back and runnin we're going again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna go right away though... got me downloading the bootleg already
laugh.gif
smh.gif

6e6155e3e3d32f30b25df9eb3de9efff21f91c4.pjpg
You wanna know why this movie is a classic? Cause i justwent thru 15 pages and their is still tons of thing that havent been mentioned. First my man Eddie who works at the chapel
roll.gif
Tracy (Sasha Barrese): "We're getting married in five hours."
Phil: "Yeah ... that's not gonna happen."

Stu: "Why can't we remember a godd*** thing from last night?"
Phil: "Because we obviously had a great f***ing time."

Dr. Valsh (MattWalsh): "It's on the corner of 'get a map' and 'f*** off.'"

Alan: "Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Alan: "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon."

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Stu: "Why can't we remember a godd*** thing from last night?"
Phil: "Because we obviously had a great f***ing time."

Dr. Valsh (Matt Walsh): "It's on the corner of 'get a map' and 'f*** off.'"

Alan: "Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Alan: "Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon."
roll.gif

All good quotables.
"THEY SHOT EDDIE!"

His pager
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Leave me a message... dont text me that's gay."

If you go into a movie with high expectations, then you are only setting yourself up for failure. I went in with low expectations and really enjoyed the movie.

no mo but did anybody notice the GINORMOUS bush the asian leader was rockin'?
laugh.gif
Damn talk about stereotypical

Back
Top Bottom