Ok Ok Facebook > Myspace

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Jesus why do I make stupid topics.
roll.gif

It's alright. You keep NT balanced.

Facebook > Myspace

I only had a Myspace for a while and slept on Facebook...when I finally decided to get one I realized how
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
it is

Facebook is alright. Just deleted a lot of NTers from my friend's list. Some people are thirsty to expose someone.

I don't really like facebook. I like how I can customize what my myspace looks like and I can't do that on facebook. If facebook would add the optionto where I could change the html, then it might have some competition with myspace.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by you big dummy

the old facebook was

facebook is better than myspace although myspace has a few features facebook will never get.

but the new facebook is a huge improvement, people just aren't used to the changes. everything works a lot faster and smoother and is more interconnected,you can send a message from a pop up instead of having to load a new page, you can go through the tabs which are a lot more organized. just give it time togrow on you.

I'm not that obsessed with it, I'm just a big web design person
tongue.gif

Also: try pirate english!

i like both, if you hate the apps, just dont add them on facebook, seems simple enough....

I poked Jacob once and he returned the favor by buying me a pair of Jordans using the Sneaker App!

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by you big dummy

the old facebook was

facebook is better than myspace although myspace has a few features facebook will never get.

but the new facebook is a huge improvement, people just aren't used to the changes. everything works a lot faster and smoother and is more interconnected, you can send a message from a pop up instead of having to load a new page, you can go through the tabs which are a lot more organized. just give it time to grow on you.

I'm not that obsessed with it, I'm just a big web design person
tongue.gif

Also: try pirate english!

Yeah I didnt like it for a week but now I'm just used to it. The new facebook is way more organized. Remember when facebook used to say when you firstjoined facebook?

you are about 4 years late facebook, but yes, even still with all the annoying apps, its still wayyy better than myspace

facebook has BEEN better for a longggg time...as soon as you start college, the transaction starts to fb.

Back
Top Bottom