Ok lets grow up and stop hating on fusions already

I actually hate the AFJ fusion line with a passion, but that has more to do with me not caring for AF1's or bulky shoes in general.

I think all AFJ look terrible, and can't believe people buy them. Heck, you could just buy some all white AF1s and black and red pens and make your own AFJ fusion (which is what the "creativity" behind the AFJ line looks like to me).

Now the .5 series has been mixed... 16.5 = awesome looking and performing basketball shoe, whereas the 2.5's were, um, not. 9.5's hurt my feet after 2 games and were overly bulky, 12.5's were uber ugly, especially with the lasering, and Melo ruined the 1.5 and 5.5's for me since he was the pitchman.

Glad to see you're down with keeping JB's fusion fashion game going, though...

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Actually, a lot of the general public like fusions and give will you props for wearing them. It's just the Internet dudes/"OG heads" that hate on them because they hate on every idea that JB comes out with that isn't retros, then other noobs follow what some of the "OG heads" say like "Fusions are crap and they're a disgrace!" and these noobs keep repeating it throughout every thread thinking they'll get e-props by saying so.
laugh.gif

I don't really care for fusions so they don't affect me and I'm not gonna go around bashing on them. If you like them, buy them...If not, save the hate, and spend your money on something else.

THIS right here...ppl on here and other places on the web are straight up sheep...just followin what another #%*$@ say...which in my opinion is lame...to be honest...seeing all the negative comments in here about certain things make me see the good in something...when i wouldnt even like it at first...

HAhaha, NO. Stop hating on Fusions...I will do no such thing. Fusions are GARBAGE....FOREVER!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Actually, a lot of the general public like fusions and give will you props for wearing them. It's just the Internet dudes/"OG heads" that hate on them because they hate on every idea that JB comes out with that isn't retros, then other noobs follow what some of the "OG heads" say like "Fusions are crap and they're a disgrace!" and these noobs keep repeating it throughout every thread thinking they'll get e-props by saying so.
laugh.gif

I don't really care for fusions so they don't affect me and I'm not gonna go around bashing on them. If you like them, buy them...If not, save the hate, and spend your money on something else.

THIS right here...ppl on here and other places on the web are straight up sheep...just followin what another #%*$@ say...which in my opinion is lame...to be honest...seeing all the negative comments in here about certain things make me see the good in something...when i wouldnt even like it at first...
Nah you got it wrong, its not just Internet dudes/OG heads that hate on them.  Its mainly the actual pure collectors.
I dont know how many times this has been stated in this thread(dont come here much)
Fusions are basically seen as FAKES.  Its a mash up of sneakers, and recycled colorways, materials, and ideas.
Jordan Brand got LAZY and they milked the general public with the fusions.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

I wonder how much bread Jordan Brand has made off Fusions?

Too much.. remember even if they don't sell they still get paid so between $140-$160
eek.gif
 a pop u do the math

lol OP trying to campaign for fusions, HELL NO! keep your ugly fusions to yourself... you wasting your time trying to convince people to like em hahaha.

The fusion line is not bad and they sell ok but ther not me.They are doing a way with the AF1/AJ but i  have feeling next will be AM/AJ fusions. The air max line in probably the second most popular line that Nike puts out. These are fake but you get the idea
3nd3me3p55Z55W15U0a3u371723fbd8151046.jpg
mad.gif
3m53o73l25V55Y65X6a3ue159b351bd141610.jpg
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
3k03p13l75U65X25R6a3u08abad74d92a1fdd.jpg

fusions are lame and my hate for them will continue. If oure goning to spend 150+on a frankenstein shoe you might as well get the real thing for a few dollars more.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

It's so the pot calling the kettle black.

We used to love team jordans when they came out in 1997 and 1998 but we hate fusions and talk down upon them like their trash.

Theirs some decent colorways and fusions that have came out like the fusion ix's and the fusion v's so all im saying is lets stop the hate on fusions.

They sell out of most stores for a reason, because they look cool and its a stylish mix of old school and new school.
People loved the team J's when they ORIGINALLY released because they were high quality, well put together shoes....  This Fusion crap is for these kids that have no idea what the real shoes are.  It is just enhancing the production of fakes when they release a new pair of Fusions.  The first ones (Fusion 12's) were well designed, I own them, but after that, he just kept coming out with crap.  The quality dropped and the abundance of colors over-saturated the market.  The only reason they sell out of stores is because these young people will buy anything with a Jumpman on it.

Ok, some of them are not that bad. The 4s and 3s were ok for the most part.

On the other hand, I saw a cat with the black/red 13 fusions at the DC zoo yesterday, and all I could think was "what a disgrace."

I think it also has something to do with fusions ruining the legacy. Alot of these shoes that are being made into fusions are the same Jordans that we used to stay up all night the night before the release date all excited to get them, and now they are being disgraced. Now you got these dudes wearing these wanna-be jordans thinking that they got the hotness.

But there will always be people on both sides of this debate. It just like anything else. The young heads like Soulja Boy, and the old heads are like" are you serious?...listen to some Jay-Z."

You got it all wrong.

See, just like team jordans, no one hates on the melo or cp lines.

We're hating a beast of shoe, which for some odd reason combines jordans with an airforce 1. That makes NO sense. Two completely unrelated shoes. The halfcent that you mentioned is a mix of different shoes from the same line, that too is different and works fine.

I personally think they are all pointless and horrible to look at. Just a way to make money, nothing more, nothing less.

Fusions wouldnt be so bad if they weren't all fused with Air Force 1's

That crap is just horrible

The only fusions I considered buying are the aqua 8 fusions which i still might buy for me and my son since i cant find any 8's in his size.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Fusions wouldnt be so bad if they weren't all fused with Air Force 1's

That crap is just horrible

The only fusions I considered buying are the aqua 8 fusions which i still might buy for me and my son since i cant find any 8's in his size.

Exactly....Fusions look okay when they're easily fused but some of the line just doesn't mix well with the AF1, it's almost inevitable on some of the shoes that certain parts are just there to save the shoe from lookin more like a jordan and less like an AF1

People were supposed to not buy fusions, so JB can get a clue.

But, the entire hood in every state is copping 2X like they're retros.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom