Ok. Im tired of logging just see if the CDP XII pics have surfaced yet...

Don't they look just like the black/varsity red XII that came out a couple years ago anyways? Just asking now...JB did the same thing with the V's fromthe CDP. They didn't come out until the very last minute. So it's a matter of being patient. Hopefully they'll come out sooner than later.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by robertomolina2013

Originally Posted by 23king24

ok you are def banned lmao rofl lol
I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif

900 and sumthing posts for this.
laugh.gif

Almost made it to 1000 budy.
Is it an accomplishment to have a lot of posts or something?
ummm no not necessarily it kinda jus shows how long u have been on NT really imo...bt the wiser usually have higher post count...includingme
wink.gif

I don't know what's more suprising. How useless and childish this forum has become over the years or that the mods haven't banned your %*! yet.
smh.gif

i like the holding on to pictures and not saying part. i feel the same way. somebody know something. i'm starting to think that they ARE releasingthe taxis

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ummm no not necessarily it kinda jus shows how long u have been on NT really imo...bt the wiser usually have higher post count...including me
wink.gif

I don't think more posts makes you wiser. (many names come to mind but I will refrain) any idiot can post a lot. IMO it's more time on NT and areasonable post per day count

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I know.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

ummm no not necessarily it kinda jus shows how long u have been on NT really imo...bt the wiser usually have higher post count...including me
wink.gif

that has to be some of the dumbest #$*$ i've heard in a while.....
laugh.gif

Well if he would have read some of the other forums about the cdp xi/xii pack he would have seen updated information about how Jb has been producing shoes infactories with 0 leaks so pics won't surface until much closer to the release date. They did this with the V/xviii pack and the V's didn't surfaceuntil very close to the release date. Also the reason we haven't seen pics of the XXIII's releasing on November 28th yet is because they too were beingproduced in factories with eyes for thives and leakes and they have secured and locked down their operations now. Face it, it was only a matter of time. I amkind of happy because that means that there will be less fakes floating around and it will also give us more to look forward to instead of getting tired oflooking at the shoes for months before they come out and get used to them to the point that you don't even cop because you are tired of looking at themalready. Sorry for the long post but this serves as punishment to the dude who doesn't know how to keep his words clean here on Niketalk.

First why would you blank out the first part and curse on the other part??? And dnt get banned over some pix jus wait!!...It's not that serious we alreadyknow or have some kind of idea about wats comming out so jus chill

I agree with kevrocavich1 ^^^

This makes it better if we dont see it until the day of release. Like the days when we didn't see what was coming out until they were on mike's feet oron a commercial!

•Remember seeing the "Frozen Moments" XII commercial for the first time?!!???!?•

I also agree with the beginning of this post. That's how everybody feels but we've gotten so g-rated in here that everybody acts like they've neverseen/said a curse word in their life!!!! Y'all are the same kids that were in elementary school that said "oooooooooooooooooohh he did it" in thelunch room when somebody pops a milk bag! Please stop the %#€¥!?$&-ness!!!!!!

I love XII's so bring the good quality and color JB.....

Originally Posted by Air Jordan XII

Where the hell are the +%#+%@+ pics? damn... somebody has these +!+!@+$ in pocession, and is not sharing...motha fucckkaas!!!

eek.gif
WOW!!! Patience, you own a pair of XII's picture'em use yourimagination
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marius101

I agree with kevrocavich1 ^^^

This makes it better if we dont see it until the day of release. Like the days when we didn't see what was coming out until they were on mike's feet or on a commercial!

•Remember seeing the "Frozen Moments" XII commercial for the first time?!!???!?•

I also agree with the beginning of this post. That's how everybody feels but we've gotten so g-rated in here that everybody acts like they've never seen/said a curse word in their life!!!! Y'all are the same kids that were in elementary school that said "oooooooooooooooooohh he did it" in the lunch room when somebody pops a milk bag! Please stop the %#€¥!?$&-ness!!!!!!

I love XII's so bring the good quality and color JB.....
ahhahahahaha. lol.
roll.gif
roll.gif
what are you talking those milk pouches that had instead of the carton. lol

mikeposite......EXACTLY!!! I know I'm not the only one that came to school that day like 'how am I supposed to drink this?'

Back
Top Bottom