ok, i think we gotta hit da reset button on men's fashion....

"Hick Dominicans dress European"

I've heard it all.
What's a hick dominican?

I have seen 3 types of latinos in my life.

Ones who dress like they left south america (cowboy boots, soccor shirts, mismatched clothing or something a guy working at home depot would wear.

The European tight t shirt with tight pants, and black shades with greasy hair

The ones who dress like they came out of a hip-hop video circa 1999 - 2009.
a Dominican Straight off da boat aka born in DR and migrated to da states, its what us americanized US born dominicans call them, they call us

"un yo" or "yankees"

and as far as attire, they're option B. euro tight everything, no sagging, designer belt, rarely wearing jordans/nikes

they're tastes are pumas, those slim looking adidas, lacoste kicks, boat shoes,designer shoes, etc.

might even tuck in their shirt aka "classico"

Last edited:
Nothing tops the dress Rocky wore with long johns and Timbs. This is mild compared to that type of stuff.

Last edited:
hol' up

people just now started dressing corny and looking dumb at awards show?

this is something that began happening in 2011 or something?

i'm pretty sure the apron thing has something to do with Masonry. Especially in Atlanta, where that whole thing is pretty huge.

Ya'll acting like 90% of dudes are dressing this flamboyantly.

Yeah I'm still not buying it.

Willing to get proved wrong though cause I don't see the connection between hicks and European fashion.
who do you think is da biggest tourists in da Dominican Republic?

News Flash: hicks dont sweat urban swag, they sweat that "españa flow"

you gotta be pretty blind to not notice, next time you're around look at da party posters around da way..NO ONE in NYC our age that grows

up in NYC dresses like that, thats all derived from European tastes...

DJ-Gaby-Fusion-+-Life-Is-A-Party-Volume-5-Tropical.jpg

i mean you can tell right away who da hick dominicans are....they dont get that look from NYC, or kicking rocks in el campo in puerto plata

thats for sure, straight euro...just take that L, cuz you not gonna tell me bout my hood. :lol:
I can confirm I am Dominican and I've been to Spain

No im dead serious its true though.

I guess I could take the L but I ain't never seen a hick Dominican and think of euro fashion.
There's a certain level of douche bag aura that these hicks carry which you will not see in their European counterpart.

And if you're going to justify the hicks because it's "European fashion" can it not all be said that these same rappers you're criticizing also getting their style from euro fashion?

Bottom line keep the Bronx out your posts before I pop off on your hood.
Lucky 7 my Tuesday night spot tho.

Last edited:
I agree with everyone makin fun of these dudes for wearing dresses and etc but I honestly think once u get rich you just dont care anymore :rofl: like once you see regular dudes wearing this stuff then its a real problem :smh:

I agree with everyone makin fun of these dudes for wearing dresses and etc but I honestly think once u get rich you just dont care anymore :rofl: like once you see regular dudes wearing this stuff then its a real problem :smh:

tend to agree here; these aren't bums out on the straight rocking this stuff

dudes posting entertainers and NBA players

Last edited:
You're acting like there's an influx of people wearing this. How many people have you see out on the street wearing this stuff? I agree that it looks awful but really only rappers and athletes are wearing it and the select few lames that copy anything they see.
I find it funny that a lot of these entertainers are actually paying stylists to dress them as clowns

Wait, how does ninjahood have any authority to give fashion advice?

1. He's straight

2. No one dresses like Mase circa 1999 anymore

I was about to say,

"In before Castamere comes in defending men's skirts and booty shorts."

Alas, I did not make it in time.

hol' up

people just now started dressing corny and looking dumb at awards show?

this is something that began happening in 2011 or something?

i'm pretty sure the apron thing has something to do with Masonry. Especially in Atlanta, where that whole thing is pretty huge.

Ya'll acting like 90% of dudes are dressing this flamboyantly.
sure people dress wild at awards shows this just ins't awards shows though

the uniformity of it all is wack, but it just another phase in hip hop style

that will come an go like all the others

remember the blazer/ fitted hat combo 
sick.gif

i hate these

Last edited:
the worst r those givenchy shirts that they charge 600 bucks for. and those balmain zipper jeans

knew we had trouble when people were scrutinizing others wearing timbs with jeans

Westbrook makes Kanye look like a simpleton with some of his outfits.

I was about to say,

"In before Castamere comes in defending men's skirts and booty shorts."

Alas, I did not make it in time.
But but....no one posted in here is wearing booty shorts. No one dresses like the pics ninjahood posted outside of wash heights. He makes sit sound like its a "thing". I'm into fashion (pause) but this is how men that have ever been to a job interview that doesn't involve asking if they have the pronation and supination skills to flip fries should dress.

In my casual days in the summer I wear short polo shorts or chubbies and a nice shirt and bowtie......or if u exaggerate i rock daisy dukes. Ninjahood has no authority to comment on fashion...."hick" Dominicans are not representative of mens fashion.

Last edited:
yeah fam, I def seen a few dudes in the heights rockin leather sleeves on their Ts
even last winter on Dyckman

But but....no one posted in here is wearing booty shorts. No one dresses like the pics ninjahood posted outside of wash heights. He makes sit sound like its a "thing". I'm into fashion (pause) but this is how men that have ever been to a job interview that doesn't involve asking if they have the pronation and supination skills to flip fries should dress.

In my casual days in the summer I wear short polo shorts or chubbies and a nice shirt and bowtie......or if u exaggerate i rock daisy dukes. Ninjahood has no authority to comment on fashion...."hick" Dominicans are not representative of mens fashion.
Neither are dudes who require breeze passing by their angus when wearing shorts. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom