ok admit it, who here owned Shaq-Fu when they were young?Michael Jordan; Chaos in the windy city

laugh.gif
I still have my copy somewhere.

Shaq fu was fire. i need to see if i can find another copy just brought back mad memories.

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

i never even heard of that games (as far as i can remember)....i remember his movie shazam though and it was garbage
you dont remember it because it was kaazam
roll.gif
and that set shaq apart from all the rappers
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

shazam kaazam kaboboo...whatever. all i know is shaq needs to stick to basketball.

sorry i dont remember titles to things i think are stupid

If I took the time out I bet I could find it!
laugh.gif
I never throw games away. But yo I even beat the game too
pimp.gif
What I hated most about it was the controlswere unresponsive.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

anyone ever play this?

Wu-Tang_-_Shaolin_Style_Coverart.png

Nah but I have Thrill Kill

still got mine,
matter of fact my daughter found my box of nes games and that one is sitting on the table lol

Originally Posted by dgk3188

anyone ever play this?

Fam...I had this way back, and my roommate still has it. We were playin' it last year [like Summer '08], but we stopped 'cause weSTILL can't beat Lei Gong
laugh.gif
. *$#* is annoying. And he's noteven the last dood to beat!! There's one more after him....anyway.

Yeah, I had Shaq Fu as well, but I didn't play it that much. Too busy playin' Mega Man X titles, Street Fighter II, and Sonic titles. Moonwalker waspiff as well.

Plus I never ever saw that Michael Jordan game...that's odd.

i loved shaq fu, and eternal champions

man oh man i remember this game i got this when it first came out in like 99 ....a friend i went to h.s. hustled games and cds i brought this from him for like15.. that game was fun once u get the hang of it.. .I used to use Masta Killa I loved that one fatality he had where he come out of the dark and cuts your headoff ... Deck and Gza was cold too.. I could never get passed Medusa thought. Damn now im kind of salty that i sold that game

I had it for SNES
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's funny to think of how a game like that would never be made these days.

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

i never even heard of that games (as far as i can remember)....i remember his movie shazam though and it was garbage
you don't even remember the name right
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by kicks67

yea i bought that crap! but i also had
pimp.gif
should have kept it. it was much better than shaq fu.

eek.gif
what is this
That game was
pimp.gif
i remember renting it cause you could neverplay as jordan in basketball games. You had to save NBA players, %+!# was fun as hell.

And I also had Shaq-fu used to bump the cd too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom