OJ Mayo just got murdered by D-Wade, vid up...

He definitely did
laugh.gif

Wade's pull back move is deadly

it just happened lol, nah it aint no video yet...but it was basically what he did to AK-47 Part 2...his step-back is so damn foul...
smh.gif

^^ He didn't do anything to AK-47. That was actually a clean block by AK. Bad foul call. Can anybody ID the player D-Wade actually made fly back?

^^yea my b, i meant ol dude....never undrerstood how you can be at the top of the key and end up under protective padding of the rim...

OJ got bodied in a similar fashion...

Looks like OJ is getting Wade back by dropping him from downtown and D'ing him up in the 3rd quarter along with outscoring him so far.
laugh.gif

Just saw it, not as bad as some of ya'll made it out to be (still nasty though).

OJ hitting Buckner was
laugh.gif
more than anything.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^^ He didn't do anything to AK-47. That was actually a clean block by AK. Bad foul call. Can anybody ID the player D-Wade actually made fly back?

Raja Bell

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Raja Bell
eric snow

Originally Posted by miamin2

Raja Bell
eric snow

Are yall crazy?? When did Eric Snow or Rajah Bell play for Utah? That'd be someone lie Brewer or one of them dudes.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Raja Bell
eric snow
Are yall crazy?? When did Eric Snow or Rajah Bell play for Utah? That'd be someone lie Brewer or one of them dudes.
It was Raja Bell...he was there before he signed with Phoenix
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Raja Bell
eric snow

indifferent.gif
Bell played for Utah you n00b.

My fault you right b. I totally forgot he played on Utah.

Ya %$+# feel bigger cause you knew that fam?

He definitely got shaken a bit, but he only fell coz of Buckners feet -_- not as good as I thought it'd be

Back
Top Bottom