Ohio takes an L in Marvel vs Capcom 3? vol: katana rama

this is my probably 6th or so time beating this game with deadpool. i didnt catch this the first couple times, but outta boredom (due to psn down) i actually re read deadpools ending. dude destroyed cleveland, im guessing ohio 
laugh.gif

1y8r9u.jpg

this is my probably 6th or so time beating this game with deadpool. i didnt catch this the first couple times, but outta boredom (due to psn down) i actually re read deadpools ending. dude destroyed cleveland, im guessing ohio 
laugh.gif

1y8r9u.jpg

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

i'm down for bashing ohio and all but this one isn't funny and i don't see how it is an L since its a video game

i mean its not meant to be funny, i just played through the game once again saw cleveland and was 
eek.gif
 about it. of all city, states. they choose cleveland and cleveland hasnt been having best of luck lately. thought i shared.

i'm down for bashing ohio and all but this one isn't funny and i don't see how it is an L since its a video game

i mean its not meant to be funny, i just played through the game once again saw cleveland and was 
eek.gif
 about it. of all city, states. they choose cleveland and cleveland hasnt been having best of luck lately. thought i shared.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

eek.gif
thats true

i take my post back

another L for ohio

that's true though, thousands of cities to pick and they choose cleveland lmao

eek.gif
thats true

i take my post back

another L for ohio

eek.gif
thats true

i take my post back

another L for ohio

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
thats true

i take my post back

another L for ohio

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its rly getting sad for dat place man, ny should make them a honorary borough for a week
smile.gif

Its rly getting sad for dat place man, ny should make them a honorary borough for a week
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom