Oh %%%+...thats what they were saying!

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Kanye West on Lost in the World...i make up my on words i really dont know....am I an oddity?

"im up in the woods....asdfsf rtertre... im lost in the world ewrtere  dkgnlf and im down for the night"
nerd.gif
Yea, these lyrics escape me.

Im lost in the world
I'm down on my mind
I'm building a still??
to slow down the time?
I'm lost in the wo-ods!

Yeah thats correct.. Whats a STILL though 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

yea i hear and say "Stilt".....what was typed is what I hear pretty much as well but i didnt think that was right cause i kept tryin to figure out what the %^&% it meant
laugh.gif

Jadakiss on the D-Block version of "Sound Bwoy Buriel" I thought he said "Come thru in the Aston, dashes like the Boston Garden" then I actually saw the dash on an Aston Martin.

Jadakiss on the D-Block version of "Sound Bwoy Buriel" I thought he said "Come thru in the Aston, dashes like the Boston Garden" then I actually saw the dash on an Aston Martin.

My friend thought Drake was saying, "Two thumbs up, even Al Roker!" on "Over."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The worst part was when I told him it was Ebert and Roeper, he didn't know who they were
indifferent.gif

My sister thought Jeezy was saying, "It's goin down on aisle 3, I bet you'd like some groceries." On Love in the Club.

My friend thought Drake was saying, "Two thumbs up, even Al Roker!" on "Over."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The worst part was when I told him it was Ebert and Roeper, he didn't know who they were
indifferent.gif

My sister thought Jeezy was saying, "It's goin down on aisle 3, I bet you'd like some groceries." On Love in the Club.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

That Bravehearts song with Lil Jon "Quick To Back Down" I never could understand if Nas was saying "Soggy corn flake n_" or "Solve your conflict n_"
30t6p3b.gif

Either way, that song sucked
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hahaha, me and my boy still talk about this. I can't tell if he's saying "Soggy" or "Salty" most likely soggy though BUT song was hard, loved Nas' verse 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

That Bravehearts song with Lil Jon "Quick To Back Down" I never could understand if Nas was saying "Soggy corn flake n_" or "Solve your conflict n_"
30t6p3b.gif

Either way, that song sucked
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hahaha, me and my boy still talk about this. I can't tell if he's saying "Soggy" or "Salty" most likely soggy though BUT song was hard, loved Nas' verse 

I ain't even gonna post some of the ones I messed up. I swearmy ears are terrible, but two thumbs up for this thread.. hilarious..

I ain't even gonna post some of the ones I messed up. I swearmy ears are terrible, but two thumbs up for this thread.. hilarious..

i'm still convinced on Ne-yo's Sexy Love he says 'cover her with my nut' love would be more radio friendly but when i listen he says the T sound really hard so i'm not sure

i got all the hip hop references in Erykah Badu's Love of My Life except the "you b-boy and i'll b-girl" part i would always think how horrible the grammar was till it him me what she was talkiing about...

i'm sure i shared this before on here but whatever Jeezy song he says "georgia power wont give a %++%% lights free" i thought he was saying George Powell i though that was the mayor or something...it wasn't till i was in ATL and was driving and saw Georgia Power on the building all lit it up and the first thing that came to my mind was that i was wrong on the jeezy song...i still can't belive it...

i'm still convinced on Ne-yo's Sexy Love he says 'cover her with my nut' love would be more radio friendly but when i listen he says the T sound really hard so i'm not sure

i got all the hip hop references in Erykah Badu's Love of My Life except the "you b-boy and i'll b-girl" part i would always think how horrible the grammar was till it him me what she was talkiing about...

i'm sure i shared this before on here but whatever Jeezy song he says "georgia power wont give a %++%% lights free" i thought he was saying George Powell i though that was the mayor or something...it wasn't till i was in ATL and was driving and saw Georgia Power on the building all lit it up and the first thing that came to my mind was that i was wrong on the jeezy song...i still can't belive it...

Say You Will

"Why would she make calls out the blue?"

"Why would she paint the cars i bought blue?"
embarassed.gif

Say You Will

"Why would she make calls out the blue?"

"Why would she paint the cars i bought blue?"
embarassed.gif

I dont know what T.I. is saying in the hook for "What You Know About That"

I dont know what T.I. is saying in the hook for "What You Know About That"

Don't you know I got ki's by the three
when I chirp shawty chirp back,
Louis napsack where I'm holdin' all the work at

Loaded 44 on the low, Where the cheese at?
Fresh off the jet to the 'jects where the G's at

Don't you know I got ki's by the three
when I chirp shawty chirp back,
Louis napsack where I'm holdin' all the work at

Loaded 44 on the low, Where the cheese at?
Fresh off the jet to the 'jects where the G's at

Back
Top Bottom