OH SNAP! Nike Air CB34 II Returing Holiday '10

pass. never been a fan. def. not worth $160. hope in bmore cops at retail b/c these WILL be on sales racks EVERYWHERE. my prediction is they'll eventually dip as low as $60.
only a matter of
2m460l0.gif

Weren't my favorite when they dropped originally, and I'm a Barkley guy.

We'll see what happens when they drop...

These were always an OK shoe. Never was a big fan of them but its good to see them make a comeback.

Ill cop ONLY on disco

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

zgvq.gif

omg
laugh.gif
i remember this game they was playing the knicks i was pissed but i had to laugh
smh.gif
as for the CB34 II's i will only cop on a 50 being broke because of foams and jordans fml

i think alot of ya dont quite understand that original color suns barkleys + xmas = selling out

unless some magical jordans are dropping this year these will be da IT shoe....
pimp.gif

i been wanting these since they were being bootlegged a few years ago.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i think alot of ya dont quite understand that original color suns barkleys + xmas = selling out

unless some magical jordans are dropping this year these will be da IT shoe....
pimp.gif

i been wanting these since they were being bootlegged a few years ago.
If by chance the Concord or Cool Gray and a 13 or two release, these will be overshadowed. Which is a good thing. People will sleep and then the sales start
devil.gif

I'm Fortunate To Have The White OG's, But I'm Glad These Are Retroing. I Plan To Get The Black Pair. I Also Agree With Ninjahood About Them Doing Well If There's No "Special" Jordan.....Though Judging By The Last Decade, That's Not Realistic......When Has There Not Been A Special Jordan Release For Holiday?

09....Space Jam 11
08....Countdown Pack 11/12
07....Playoff 8
06....Fire Red 5 And Burgundy 5
05....Black/Red 14 And White/Black/Red Dub Zero
04....Black/Red 13
03....Black/Red 12 And White/Grey 12
02....Black/Red 7 And French Blue 7
01....True Blue 3 And Black/Red 11
00....Space Jam 11
99....Black/Red 15

Ultimate gym shoes.

The 160 price tag was protocol for nike in the mid 90's with any shoe containing the
multi air max units.

It's was an uptempo inspiration from my recollection.

Ahhh... good times.

My boy had the OG but it doesn't look like these retro's could compare. Maybe better pics can help them look a little better.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Ultimate gym shoes.
The 160 price tag was protocol for nike in the mid 90's with any shoe containing the
multi air max units.
Nope.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by BinYe

Ultimate gym shoes.
multi air max units.
Nope.
he's right chief.....air pippen I's were also 160, so were uptempo 97's....

check da sole provider book...97-98 with full airmax bubbles were 160.

i mean da damn air max 97 that year was 145....a running shoe.

I like these a lot, good colorway. I'll wait til they go on sale though I have a hard enough time convincing myself to spend $160 on Air Jordans

Back
Top Bottom