Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I don't know about anyone else, but they felt terrible on me (as I mentioned on the last page). The tongue was crazy stiff and I didn't really feel much cushioning underfoot.
I had the same problems with them and they also hurt my pinky toe after a roughly 4 hours of wear

Yep, they're the "Yankees" to me also

I hope they're a GR also like the blacks so I can get them on sale :nerd:

did ya'll go TTS ? maybe shoulda went half size up?

I mentioned earlier in the thread about the same thing. The base of the strap is the part that digs in around the small toe area.
Otherwise the shoe fits fine, I'm not really sure why it causes discomfort for only a few of us.

I mentioned earlier in the thread about the same thing. The base of the strap is the part that digs in around the small toe area.
Otherwise the shoe fits fine, I'm not really sure why it causes discomfort for only a few of us.

hmmmm.... thanks for the info, hopefully thick elite socks will curb this issue :D

I have no idea why ppl slept on the black and white pair, which I think are better than the teal joints. The power of hype and people not having a good taste in sneakers to begin with I guess.

I agree the black pair is dope, but you seriously can't expect people to have the same taste as you...besides who are you to say who has good and bad taste? Unbelieveable lol :smh:

For many other poeple the black and white pair is just another black and white shoe and are most likely waiting for these to go on sale. For some the Dolphins c/w brings back memories of when they had them when they were younger or maybe they just flat out like the colorway. Some folks like simple colorways some like colorful it's that simple. It has nothing to do with 'hype' for the people that are copping them just to wear because they simply just think the colorway is dope. I had the dolphins c/w when I was in high school does that mean I'm buying into the 'power of the hype' because I bought a pair lol? C'mon man

Poeple hyping up the word 'hype' FTL :smh:

Last edited:
got my hat in today....def better then the other 2 ne's thats out
33ngm5k.jpg

please don't wear that hat with those shoes

just say no bruh just say no

Lol Yall dudes are funny.....like i give 2 ****'* what u think about my hat....imma rock it,imma pull it off like I do with all my hats .....Yall can stick to ur jaguar's,sharks,or w/e other Bs fitteds/snapbacks u wanna pull off with ur's

So has anyone confirmed if these also have forefoot air or not? I have been trying to tell just by wear, but it sorta feels like 1 does and 1 doesn't... Oh well, still comfy lol:tongue:

Picked up another pair from swoosh for $53 yesterday morning a size 9 i had a gift card for like 40 something. And got my shipping confirmation a lil before midnite last night

These actually looked very nice in person only reason I didnt buy was bc Im saving for something else.

I think i'm going to wait on these supposed red based cw or this "giants" cw (favorite team :pimp:)

Or at least the confirmed 49ers pair, dolphins colors don't really fit into my wardrobe like these would.

$53 and id get them no doubt but retail i wouldnt get any colorway, sorry just not worth 135 + tax

So on my break I walked by FL and saw them sitting in the window lookin' all nice and stuff but decided to keep it moving...

...for about 10 steps before I stopped and snatched a pair up.

The glue work isn't perfect on them,but it's not crazy enough to want to put my foot up someone's ***.

man the sizing!  These shoes were not made for my feet

I wear a size 12 in Jordans, a 13 in Lebron IX and an 11.5 in Air Forces

I wanted these bad, ended up getting 1 size 12, 2 size 13's and 2 size 12.5's - I am only keeping one pair of the 13's and even they are a little too narrow, but too long. smhh

Finally got my pair! This is just a thing of beauty especially on feet :smokin

Looking forward to copping other colorways as well.

People "slept" on the Black/White pair because they are outlet bound. Why pay retail for a plain shoe that will hit the outlets:smh:

Back
Top Bottom