Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

#Money

The orange laces are OD imo. White laces may be a different story but I think the OG black laces may be the overall best choice.

So I'm guessing no one else's pair came with the ******ed heel tab or the pre-creased toebox issue huh??

Last edited:
The orange laces are OD imo. Whit laces may be a different story but I think the OG black laces may be the overall best choice.

So I'm guessing no one else's pair came with the ******ed heel tab or the pre-creased toebox issue huh??
QFT

Really!?!?

Dear J***,

We regret to inform you that the below item(s) on your NikeStore.com order O83******* are not available at the moment.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Item(s) Details:

Style: 525225-100
Nike Air Max Speed Turf Men's Shoe
White/Industrial Orange-Black
Size: 8.5
1 @ $135.00
Please visit NikeStore.com again soon to shop for all the latest styles of Nike products online.
If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Really!?!?
Dear J***,
We regret to inform you that the below item(s) on your NikeStore.com order O83******* are not available at the moment.
Item(s) Details:

1 @ $135.00
Please visit NikeStore.com again soon to shop for all the latest styles of Nike products online.
If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

same thing happened to me

I called and the rep was like we will honor the price at the nearest location and he comes back that I can go pick up a pair from Mercer St. Niketown

I'm like dude seriously I live in Philly; I am not driving to NYC :lol:

Really!?!?
Dear J***,
Item(s) Details:

1 @ $135.00
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

:smh: got that same email this morning and hit the mall and voila DTLR was the only store with em thank goodness

photo by The Allure, on Flickr

same thing happened to me
I called and the rep was like we will honor the price at the nearest location and he comes back that I can go pick up a pair from Mercer St. Niketown
I'm like dude seriously I live in Philly; I am not driving to NYC :lol:

Called Niketown Santa Monica (310) 393-7384 for a stock check for the Nike Air Max Speed Turf Men's Shoe White/Industrial Orange-Black and they had them so I went ahead and ordered them via phone. Try them out if your still looking for a pair.

Last edited:
Champs got another shipment by me, but they only had a 10.5 left.  Back pull tab ripped.  I have a feeling that a lot of pairs are gonna be sent back to Nike.

Called Niketown Santa Monica (310) 393-7384 for a stock check for the Nike Air Max Speed Turf Men's Shoe White/Industrial Orange-Black and they had them so I went ahead and ordered them via phone. Try them out if your still looking for a pair.

Good lookin bro. On the phone with em right now and putting in a phone order as well. Thanks! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom