Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

You guys must be young. Signature OG colorways never sit. Pennys 1, despite numerous, re-re-re-leases sold out first day. And this was when buying shoes wasn't cool.
Only reason pillars are sitting is because of the price point.
Diamond Turfs, Barkleys, Pennys, Most turf trainers will not sit as long as they are still us old 30 year olds around with the attachment to old catalogs shoe buying.

The only time any of those sell out is when they're limited.

So I guess this colorway was limited. My question is anyone who ordered from Champs before I went to check the status of my order & it says Open Not Available Until Shipped. I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet. Should I be worried??

save me a trip to FNL. Did they end up having them in store?

JJ came through but I wouldn't mind copping my 11 and canceling the 10.5

Just scooped up the last 12 from FTA with the birthday coupon.

You guys that paid retail + shipping this morning, I'd suggest checking locally and then cancelling your orders. 

You guys that paid retail + shipping this morning, I'd suggest checking locally and then cancelling your orders. 

do you have an extra coupon or image of it laying around. I just realized mine expired in July.

I'm more bummed about missing out on these than I would have been missing out on the GMP (which I was able to get).

do you have an extra coupon or image of it laying around. I just realized mine expired in July.
LL

Edit:

Credit goes to sniper for originally posting the coupon.

Last edited:
damn looks like i missed out on some madness, im barely waking up now =/ (work at a bar) i guess im guna have to drive out some where locally hopfully i can find stumble upon these

Easy here in the Bay.

Walked in mall at 10, was the only one in Footaction and FSR on these. in-n-out.
Love it.

Guess all other heads cleared out early for the GMP's

Failed at the GMP

Saw that NDC tweeted the link for these.. went to cop but no dice.

Came into this thread to see what was going on.... saw that SDubl said to keep trying so I kept trying.... Still No Dice.

Went to Champs took the L and paid full + Shipping.

Went to Finishline to cop the blacks with $20 off.

It was a good day. :smokin

Man, one of these days I'm going to throw a recently released shoe on eBay for like 600 and see if an idiot would cop.

Nike did a good job on these!
NTSF got a few pairs in each size and only one guy there buying a pair this morning.

Got my pair this morning with no problem. Called every shoe store possible the night before and it turns out that only Champs had this release. I went with a size 8.5 when normally i wear a 9. I'm about to rock them tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom