Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

dambit.

congrats for ur patience s dubl.

lol i'm mad as hell cuz im old and cheep....mad as hell i had to pay for shipping lol

dambit.
congrats for ur patience s dubl.
lol i'm mad as hell cuz im old and cheep....mad as hell i had to pay for shipping lol
what heppened to me... held out on checking out on champs, then couldnt get through on ndc went back to champs and got the timer. Kept trying ndc and got lucky...

my mind went from not wanting to pay for shipping, to praying I got through on champs haha.... got lucky tho.

just got mines at my local footaction with the birthday coupon 110 flat in my hands, i would say go half size up they fit a lil tight ima 11.5 had to go with the 12 thankfully i was the only one and there was one in each size only :smokin

Last edited:
Does anyone know a site where i can find these in a 12.5 NDC was my only hope but they sold out of that size instantly

That's usually my size & it's almost always sold out instantly on NDC & most other sites for some reason don't carry the size at all. I usually just grab a 13.

I literally can't get these online for retail right now. Slept on JJ last night thinking these would be an easy cop & now no dice on Champs or NDC. The FTL release link is not working though are they not releasing them??

keep trying... I kept getting the out of stock message, kept clicking and finally the drop down box showed up as in cart.

I thought this was supposed to be an easy pick-up?!?

Gonna have to try looking in person today, which I wanted to avoid. :smh:

a few sizes will pop up later. I think their are people just holding them in there locker or cart. undecided on buying them.

some dude just got through on champs... keep trying yall.

I just got through on Champs as well. I tried to get a .5 size down, but that was sold out. Went with my true size and was able to check out. Hopefully these fit TTS for me at least.

I just got through on Champs as well. I tried to get a .5 size down, but that was sold out. Went with my true size and was able to check out. Hopefully these fit TTS for me at least.
when I tried my blacks on in store they felt snug... but good snug. I dont think it will be a prob unless you have wide feet, even then lace em loose and dont strap em.

Just got through twice on Footaction for a size 12. $92 each. $103 a piece after shipping. $50 off each order opposed to $10 due to my f'd up rewards code. lol Just waiting on my confirmation emails now.... 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom