Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

You never know with Eastbay. Yesterday the silver/green colorway was excluded from discounts and today it is not and those were just released on Saturday. According to an EB rep "if an item is in stock for an extended amount of time" it can become eligible for discounts. 3 days does not seem like an extended amount of time to me. Not sure if I am willing to wait to see if they become eligible for a discount of 17 bucks in my case. WA state orders are not charged tax, and with free shipping I could just pay retail.

just tried on the black and white joints earlier today on my lunch break, love the quality. will be back on Saturday to get my dolphins. i live in a somewhat small city so getting them shouldn't be hard. Gonna wait and see with finishline cause i got a 20 off coupon if not the local spot got em for 130.

Scored my 10.5 in Boston. Even let me place an email order.....Easy....just glad these little fools are all caught up in that Jordan BS

You NIKE employees are so lucky, i may have cancel my trip to Saint Louis for the gmp pack to make sure i grab that 12.5 off nikestore. That 12.5 seems like its always the first to go

Scored my 10.5 in Boston. Even let me place an email order.....Easy....just glad these little fools are all caught up in that Jordan BS
Bodegas?
that was my first guess

theres another boston store selling them right now. on their website and everything. not doing online orders though

going to call tomorrow anyway to see if i can place an order :D

Last edited:
edit: nevermind i found out the answer to my question 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Missed your post above StevieO. For those in Boston CNCPTS has these as well.

Last edited:
I should nottt be buyin sneakers right now with my current situations but guess what? Copped. Idc idc.

Eastbay is getting these
Using the 15% off coupon :smokin
But i kno the site will be slammed with people trying to get the GMP this weekend too. Smh
Edit: just saw the above posts. I hope a coupon will be allowed...
Just to let you guys know there has been a change in plans, we will not be carrying these shoes on our website when they release this weekend. They will however be available on our sister website http://www.champssports.com. I recommend contacting them directly for any additional questions.

EastbayRep - Ray

That's BS if FNL isn't getting them they would get every other CW except the main CW I wanted. Footlocker is getting them they have them on their release calendar. Could somebody who actually has a twitter ask FNLs twitter if they'll be carrying them??

Hope this helps out.......

starting to sound like this might be more limited than expected. At least not as accessible as the other colorways.

Last edited:
I guess it's Champs, Footlocker or FootAction.

Can't trust Finishline and Eastbay. lol

Well I called a representative by phone (eastbay) and they said they are carrying them , they are Lyin to you
laugh.gif
Its all good. Just posting what was said to me.Thanks for the clarification though. I guess one rep says they will have them and one says they wont. I have my 2 pair already thanks to oneness and a good friend, so either way it doesn't affect me. I was just trying to help others. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom