Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Guys I don't think Finish Line are getting the Dolphins. My store manager and I entered in the style code and it didn't pop up, only 3 other colors did
mean.gif
Naw, FNL is for sure getting them.

Edit:
Fam, I rarely do this but I need info on the avy.

Last edited:
My dolphins should be here tomorrow according to tracking info. Oneness and Rockcitykicks still had pairs last i heard.. retail +shipping(only came out 145, which is actually cheaper then the retail +tax in GA. Will post pics when I get em.

My Champs got them in this week. Was a no brainer once I slid my foot into them. I could see people having to go up .5 size as they are snug with all the padding plus the strap.

sorry for the crappy iphone quality but here are some pics to give people on the fence some perspective.

little bit overload but i love these and as a shoehead, i'd love to see as many pix b4 i buy so heres to those ppl,

To those of you that have them how do they fit?
I have the black pair and the feel comfortable. I had to size up .5 because they do have a lot of padding and my regular size was just too snug. I suggest going in and trying on a pair so you can make sure

sorry for the crappy iphone quality but here are some pics to give people on the fence some perspective.
little bit overload but i love these and as a shoehead, i'd love to see as many pix b4 i buy so heres to those ppl,

Thanks for the pics..did you GO a .5 up or Stay True?

My dolphins should be here tomorrow according to tracking info. Oneness and Rockcitykicks still had pairs last i heard.. retail +shipping(only came out 145, which is actually cheaper then the retail +tax in GA. Will post pics when I get em.

oneness sold out

RCK is closed today, but im sure they are sold out as well

i was passing on copping from both of those places with the hopes of getting them on FNL with a coupon

spoke with a FNL rep and she said these will NOT be releasing online

^^ i went TTS, which is 10 for me.

they are snug like many have stated b4 due to the generous amounts of padding (no complaints here)

leather is okay, nothing spectacular, nothing worth crying over either.

i would suggest those who have wide feet, (i kinda do) to size up. wore them today and noticed that the front rubs my pinky toe very slightly.

im sure theyll stretch a little so im not worried and i like to lace them loose anyways.

hope that helps!

Those Miami Dolphins look gorgeous..and the USA shorts don't look bad with them at all :smokin

oneness sold out
RCK is closed today, but im sure they are sold out as well
i was passing on copping from both of those places with the hopes of getting them on FNL with a coupon
spoke with a FNL rep and she said these will NOT be releasing online
well hopefully you can grab a pair at one of your local spots or online at footlocker. best of luck bro

homie tells me he can get me a disco for my pair.... but Im grabbing online as well just incase. I am not missing out on these......

Looks like my hopes of getting these from FNL with a code are over. Eastbay it is.
so it's confirmed that fnl is not getting them ?? i was hoping to use my wc coupon 

edit: never mind i just seen what bking posted damn i was hoping fnl released  these online so i could use this coupon o well i guess eastbay it is

Last edited:
Damn Yo....... If This Release Eludes Me Like Those Rogue KD IV's Did At Retail, I'm Gonna Be Upset :smh:

Would've Been Nice To Secure These Thru Oneness And Focus Attention This Weekend On The Jordan Pack And KD Release :rolleyes

Are these going to be trickier to get online because of the GMP madness this weekend?

I'm really hoping it won't be difficult. |I

Back
Top Bottom