Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I cant wait for the Marinos..this are one of the best nike retros of the year...been waiting on these for year..thank you nike for this retro

I was so on board with the Marinos, but there's just to much heat and heavy hitters coming out in June so I'm going to have to pass for now...

^So far it's speculation b/c no concrete release info has dropped thus far. I'm gonna be more than mad if these don't drop though b/c these are my Grails.

New color for Holiday 2012. White/Black-Gym Red-Metallic Gold.

Published on TheShoeGame.com

http://theshoegame.com/ar...-speed-turf-gym-red.html

qnwew2.jpg

At least we get a price out of this new news... $135.. Time to save up for at least one pair of marinos.

I always appear to be highly critical of NSW. But this is how you do a OG+ colorway. Keep what works with the OG color blocking and incorporate other colors. We're seeing a REAL GOLD color, and red. Major props for whoever did this colorway.. It's definitely not rocket science, But seeing how they did a green/silver, and then a navy that looks identical to the black. I will simply take the good with the bad.

Almost any colorway looks great on this shoe. I wont be surprised if Nike comes out with some cool gray colorway too. It seems they do that with every shoe.IMO It would be nice if they did a galaxy or south beach colorway.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Nike & JB are gonna KILL my pockets this year especially around the holidays.

They're already going to kill me this summer like dude above me in the previous post said 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Nike & JB are gonna KILL my pockets this year especially around the holidays.

They're already going to kill me this summer like dude above me in the previous post said 
laugh.gif
Me too w/ all the Olympic kicks supposedly releasing over the summer. Time to clean the closet of kicks that are just collecting dust that I don't plan on wearing anymore.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Love the marino's hate 1chainz's avatar,creepy as a mug,gives me the heebee geebeez!

roll.gif
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT AVATAR
roll.gif
roll.gif

1chainz please change it..

MARINOS WILL B COPPED

As long as I get a pair or two of the Miami colorway I'm good. 2012 is gouging me as it is and my collection already has too many black/white and black/red/white based shoes.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Love the marino's hate 1chainz's avatar,creepy as a mug,gives me the heebee geebeez!

roll.gif
WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT AVATAR
roll.gif
roll.gif

1chainz please change it..

MARINOS WILL B COPPED
you guys need to stop hittin that kush while you roam NT, but yeah that thing is pretty rediculous.... rediculously awesome lol oh Marinos are copped on site if they look good in person.

Back
Top Bottom