OH MY GOD!!!....Disney Purchased Marvel (Vol. Mickey Mouse meet Magneto) *UPDATED*

YO!
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sidenote I was playing this all day yesterday for some odd as reason
laugh.gif

2wmf0ns.gif
DF!!!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lol why are you so surprised? Its Disney.
I'm surprised because Marvel and Disney has had problems before. Disney wasn't probably promoting the Marvel Animated shows on theirchannels so Marvel sued.

Second. Marvel didn't even attempt a merger or anything. Disney straight up and bought Marvel. Some of it in cash too. Like Disney was like "I'mgonna go the the bank, be right back. We gotta stop at Wal-Mart and get some duffel bags by the way" STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA $&# RIGHT THERE.

Third. Marvel has supposedly been caking with all the movies and $4 comics and toys (go to Target and look at the Hasbro Marvel toys section, they'realmost always sold out). So why sell? Guess they weren't doing as good as they said they were if they had to sell.

Marvel isn't exactly a little teeny company that would go and sell all 5,000 + characters that are held so holy and near and dear to them just for a fewextra bucks. They had to have been struggling for this to happen. Thats like George Lucas selling all his Star Wars characters and rights to Warner Bros. orsomething....His stuff has too much of a cult following for someone to just sell like that.

This is nuts. I'm affected because I'm an aspiring comic book writer/artist and Disney really likes to let the little guys (like me) shine when itcomes to getting a chance to make them some money. Marvel itself on the other hand, they're kind of elitist and only hire within their circle of people.
eyes.gif

Back in 1998 Marvel was almost bought by Michael Jackson.
Did you know that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I wonder how this is going to reflect on the distribution and financing of their films.
it will affect it in only good ways i would think, this deal has to be strictly based on Marvel Films and how valuable they've become as a brand. I just hope the quality of Marvel films remains the same

Pixar x Marvel
eek.gif
Didn't think about this. Hmmmmmm.

^ Jinx.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I wonder how this is going to reflect on the distribution and financing of their films.
it will affect it in only good ways i would think, this deal has to be strictly based on Marvel Films and how valuable they've become as a brand. I just hope the quality of Marvel films remains the same

Pixar x Marvel
eek.gif
I did not think about that!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Lol why are you so surprised? Its Disney.
I'm surprised because Marvel and Disney has had problems before. Disney wasn't probably promoting the Marvel Animated shows on their channels so Marvel sued.

Second. Marvel didn't even attempt a merger or anything. Disney straight up and bought Marvel. Some of it in cash too. Like Disney was like "I'm gonna go the the bank, be right back. We gotta stop at Wal-Mart and get some duffel bags by the way" STRAIGHT UP GANGSTA $&# RIGHT THERE.

Third. Marvel has supposedly been caking with all the movies and $4 comics and toys (go to Target and look at the Hasbro Marvel toys section, they're almost always sold out). So why sell? Guess they weren't doing as good as they said they were if they had to sell.

Marvel isn't exactly a little teeny company that would go and sell all 5,000 + characters that are held so holy and near and dear to them just for a few extra bucks. They had to have been struggling for this to happen. Thats like George Lucas selling all his Star Wars characters and rights to Warner Bros. or something....His stuff has too much of a cult following for someone to just sell like that.

This is nuts. I'm affected because I'm an aspiring comic book writer/artist and Disney really likes to let the little guys (like me) shine when it comes to getting a chance to make them some money. Marvel itself on the other hand, they're kind of elitist and only hire within their circle of people.
eyes.gif

Back in 1998 Marvel was almost bought by Michael Jackson.
Did you know that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow very interesting didn't know any of that. When you tell me that it is very surprising.

Can't wait til the Marvel section opens up at Disneyland!

I'll definitely be at that feeling like a lil' kid again...

I'm gonna look for the Diamond Distributor (company that distributes nearly all of Marvel's comics to the comic shops) numbers as to how much net moneyMarvel made just off comic books last month.

Most of their comic are $4 now. A few are $3.

The numbers are ridiculous!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

laugh.gif

2wmf0ns.gif
DF!!!

On the real Ant... I woke up at like 9am with it in my head, and we didn't go to church sooooooooooooo... I got outta the bed and said to my lady"Lift up yo shirt _.... I BET'CHO RIBS SHOOOOOOOOO!!!" and walked up front to the cpu and it all went down hill from there.

Had my daughter in the air screamin at her

"Wha's In My Pocket Daaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwggggg?!?!?!?! BIG FACED HUNNIDS"

She was lookin at me with (o_O) face literally
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

YO!
smh.gif
@ you for listening to that fool... EVER.
Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

YO!

laugh.gif

2wmf0ns.gif
DF!!!
SMH at this self conceited bastard Ant posting a gif of himself to make a point
laugh.gif

6pt64n.gif
DF!!!

YO!
smh.gif
Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

YO!

laugh.gif

2wmf0ns.gif
DF!!!
SMH at this self conceited bastard Ant posting a gif of himself to make a point
laugh.gif

6pt64n.gif
DF!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Throws up white flag*

I hope this doesn't mean that after a battle they are going to break into Opera singing and ballet
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

good thing MV vs CP 2 released in time

YO!
smh.gif

6pt64n.gif
DF!!!

Ant... Its Just Toooooooooooooooooooooo Ham. Once The Beat Drops and he says that 1st "Wha's In My Pocket Daaaaaaaaaaaaawg" ... Its Over FromThere Folks, and I'm not a Plies fam per se`... But That Track Right There...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom