Oh my Gawww, it's Keepzdasneakz shoe collection!

Heh, well after 2 years of collecting shoes, this is what I've ended up with. Just for a little background information: I started off with strictlyJ's. My first 2 pairs being the XII's in carolina blue, and taxi lows. Then I purchased the raptors and french blue VII's, after that I bought someblack cats, grey toe XIII, and also a pair of the quickstrike I's with the ice bottom. I have since sold all of those, and of the shoes I am about to showyou, the only thing I kept since then were my redwood dunks, and my XIV's. Okay, enough blabbering, and I hope you guys enjoy.

All that's missing are my XIV's, Mars, Weigers, and houndstooth vans era.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

4ReAlZ?
laugh.gif

did the "oh my gaw" part fool you into thinking I had nothing but PE's and Silver box sb's and whatnot.....?

This is the worst... i don't know why you ninjas say "check out my collection" when the shoes in your supposed "collection"droppedwithin a month.
laugh.gif
. I am not trying to discourage or bash anyone, just stating the obvious - Change the title to my weekly rotation or something. every damnday it is a kid with like 10 pairs, talking about his collection lol. stop it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

This is the worst... i don't why you ninjas say "check out my collection" when the shoes in your supposed "collection"dropped within a month.
laugh.gif
. I am not trying to discourage or bash anyone, just stating the obvious - Change the title to my weekly rotation or something. every damn day it is a kid with like 10 pairs, talking about his collection lol. stop it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is the worst... i don't know why you ninjas say "check out my collection" when the shoes in your supposed "collection"dropped within a month.
laugh.gif
. I am not trying to discourage or bash anyone, just stating the obvious - Change the title to my weekly rotation or something. every damn day it is a kid with like 10 pairs, talking about his collection lol. stop it.
laugh.gif

My rotation? What do you know about me? Nada. The fact is i don't rotate around all of these shoes. I said collection because it's just a generalterm used for the amount of shoe's somebody has. If it makes you feel better, I'll say "my accumulation of footwear" if I ever make anotherpost with more shoes down the line. By the way, if your comment about my shoes dropping within a month was referring specifically to me then that's false,I don't understand how something from 96 or 05 could be from within a month of now? And lastly, I posted this because as a niketalker for quite some time,I felt like it's something I wanted to do, it's not spectacular but it reflects me in a way.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This is the worst... i don't know why you ninjas say "check out my collection" when the shoes in your supposed "collection"dropped within a month.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My rotation? What do you know about me? Nada. The fact is i don't rotate around all of these shoes. I said collection because it's just a general term used for the amount of shoe's somebody has. If it makes you feel better, I'll say "my accumulation of footwear" if I ever make another post with more shoes down the line. By the way, if your comment about my shoes dropping within a month was referring specifically to me then that's false, I don't understand how something from 96 or 05 could be from within a month of now? And lastly, I posted this because as a niketalker for quite some time, I felt like it's something I wanted to do, it's not spectacular but it reflects me in a way.

laugh.gif
Ok i apologize if i hurt your feelings - really lol- i shouldn't have said anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My rotation? What do you know about me? Nada. The fact is i don't rotate around all of these shoes. I said collection because it's just a general term used for the amount of shoe's somebody has. If it makes you feel better, I'll say "my accumulation of footwear" if I ever make another post with more shoes down the line. By the way, if your comment about my shoes dropping within a month was referring specifically to me then that's false, I don't understand how something from 96 or 05 could be from within a month of now? And lastly, I posted this because as a niketalker for quite some time, I felt like it's something I wanted to do, it's not spectacular but it reflects me in a way.

laugh.gif
Ok i apologize if i hurt your feelings - really lol- i shouldn't have said anything
laugh.gif

Hurt my feelings? Haha, just because you pointed out I don't have many shoes doesn't mean I'm hurt by it. I understand people have opinions andthe fact my collection isn't as big doesn't affect me, I'm not exactly boasting or trying to constantly keep up with everything.

Back
Top Bottom