Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bruh. This movie got so much damn burn my freshman year of college. :lol:
I can picture it in my head Junior and senior year of high school for me.. ps2 in the bedroom. Bad Boys 2 playing, and I would literally be on my computer on AIM, browsing Niketalk, with my feet propped up on my glass desk because that was the style at the time.

I need to get an all glass desk again man

And because you didn't listen regarding GMO.

(In fairness, my review got Yuku'd and with my impeccable taste not being shared to the world, I understand not understanding)

BOLO for my Bad Boys 4 review this weekend. :nerd:

I admit, I made a grave mistake
IMG_4325.gif

I was literally just mentioning to my Mom how I never finished my Mad Men rewatch... I think I made it to season 5 before I fell off. I need to pick it back up

Also Hit Man Is one of my most anticipated movies of the year. I have half a mind to stay up till 3:00 to watch it but I know there's no chance I stay awake but I'm watching it as soon as I can tomorrow

Squid Game 2 is coming in Dec 2024, apprehensive because you can’t probably come close to what they did.

Bro Hit Man’s already on Netflix? :lol:
It was planned as a Netflix release and for it to have a limited theater run before hitting streaming. Seems strange they would do that with Glen Powell's current star power. They could have done theaters for a month before releasing on Netflix but hey if Netflix gave them a bag it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom