Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

They finally put this back on TV
pimp.gif

tumblr_mu3xlzAPiD1s983r8o1_400.gif

Going to see Ant-Man later tonight. I'm getting kind of optimistic. Heard it's pretty funny, and the reviews are decent for it.

We'll see.

Man, I've been passing up It Follows  every time I scroll past it.

I've read the synopsis a few times as well.

I just read a little article on the 5 best and worst movies of 2015, so far and it was #3 behind Inside Out and #2 and MadMax at #1

I'm about to go ahead and watch it right now.

Keep yall' posted.

It Follows: man creep level 5000

Got that old feeling of watching Freddy or Jason as a young kid.
Woah....I slept on this movie hard man.
Must see!

It Follows is the most original horror film I've seen in quite some time.

And Ant-Man was the best superhero movie since Guardians.

It was fun, it was charming (not to the extent of Guardians), and it smoothly fits into the MCU. I can't be mad. I don't even really like Paul Rudd, but I liked him fine as Ant-Man, and am totally cool with how this movie sets up his inclusion (as well as the entire Ant-Man backstory) into the rest of The Avengers. Totally cool with it.

I won't get into spoilers, but there are quite a few nods and set-ups that I was really satisfied with. In a lot of the MCU movies, I sit back and think, "Man, if only they would have done __________." This film delivered that. Again, I thought it was fun. It's definitely an upper-tier MCU film, and it utilizes the abilities of his powers really well.

Oh, and also there was the Star Wars trailer.

It was my first time seeing it in theaters.

Good God, I almost teared up.

Yes man, yes.

Oh, and also there was the Star Wars trailer.

It was my first time seeing it in theaters.

Good God, I almost teared up.

Yes man, yes.
it was probably my 5th time seeing the trailer in theaters, still got goosebumps 

Last edited:
Movie hopped today and saw Ant-Man and Trainwreck.

Ant-Man was legit. Started off incredibly slow but definitely delivered for the 2nd half. Rudd killed it. :smokin

Trainwreck was jokes. Definitely lived up to the expectations. Judd Apatow got another one. Amy Schumer is so damn unattractive though :x :smh:

amy schumer is the textbook girl you might smash after one too many drinks and never feel the need to tell your friends about her 

Kool sighting :wow: :wow:

One of the earliest contributors to establishing this thread in its infancy. Good to see ya man.

It was 100+ out here today, so cranked up the AC and plowed thru some movies.

Jurassic World.
Not bad, but not #4 all time worthy. :smh:
Pratt tho, he does his thing. Really enjoyin his momentum.
Bryce Dallas Howard. Yum.
6.5/8

Get Hard.
Was alright. Kind of predictable, but not terrible terrible. Just decent. I laughed out loud maybe once or twice, everything else was a chuckle.
Alison Brie. Yum.
6/8

The Gunman.
I'll be damned. Better than I thought. Not sure why it wasn't a Jason Statham movie. Didn't expect this from Sean Penn, but he did work. Midway thru, he dead *** looked like Pat Riley, no joke. Was hardest I laughed all day. :lol:
6.5/8

Tryna see Antman tomorrow.

I don't know why I like Pain and Gain. Ironically it's becoming one of my go to movies.
Ambition, it's admirable.

Just realized Rob Coddry was the GM of Sun Gym in the Movie and Rock and him are together again in the show 'Ballers'

I like Coddry, he's clever, in a Mark Duolass kind of way. Two likable guys

Edit:I need to get on that 'The Gunman'. I'm kind of played on those type of movies though. Couldn't even finish 3 days to kill and Costener is my man.

Last edited:
The dance scene in Ex Machina is so ill...

Def one of my favorite scenes. The ending seems to be very polarizing of the internetz is any indication

I liked the ending. Didn't think it would be something people disagreed about, but nowadays everything causes people to do that.

The 2 hot Asian androids / robots though. Damn they were looking good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom