Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Drop it in a spoiler, probably won't get to it.

So ultimately ended up being the Academy's fault the entire time that these apocalypses were happening. The Marigold that was introduced when they were both that gave them powers basically created an infinite number of timelines with it being an unnatural substance/element that was introduced to the universe. So only way for them to stop the apocalypses was for all of them to die and it to be wiped from existence. Very lazy in my opinion and basically made the show useless.

Also Five and Diego's wife ended up getting lost in time trying to fix stuff before that happened and ended up falling in love and Ben merged with this other chick that basically was the cause of why he died in the first place as some giant goo-squid monster. It ends basically with the Ben monster absorbing the rest of the fam to rid everyone from existence to have one pure timeline, but also somehow their kids and stuff survived even though they technically never existed. It was a cluster.

IMG_5211.jpeg

Your frequent postings of these older movies has definitely piqued my curiosity and let me know that I am SEVERELY lacking.
How do you come across them? I probably can't even name a dozen movies before 1970. 👀😬🤦🏻‍♂️
I still have The Jazz Singer queued up from a recent post of yours.

It all started with NT.

When I decided in 2022 (or 2021, can't remember) to watch a horror movie every day in October, I didn't want to watch 31 movies I had seen before. So I pulled up one of those "scariest movie of all time" lists and added any movie prior to 1990, my personal preference, that I hadn't seen to a watchlist.

After seeing 100+ movies, the pickings got slim. A friend suggested a horror podcast (which I don't listen to, I can't stand listening to people I don't know talk for hours :lol: ) but the movies they pick are very solid. So now I'm just doing the same thing with their movies.

For what it's worth, over 90% of the movies I post I am viewing for the first time. *I checked Letterbox'd and out of the last 20 movies I watched, Rosemary's Baby is the only one I had seen before.

Oh yeah: I'm saving the really good stuff for October :pimp:

I’ll finally get to read some reviews of this film.
Curious to see how it was received, I know absolutely nothing of Marley’s History I just know when I’m at my lowest I play Marley, when I’m in a family mood, Marley. When I play it I get stuck in it for weeks. Guess I know what’s playing in the truck to work and in the office for the rest of the month.
:pimp:

The beauty of low budget films golden lesson, less is more.

One of my favorite horror films as a kid, Dog Soldiers still rocks

IMG_1557.jpeg

Some of the scariest movie monsters I have ever seen, easily scariest werewolves slightly behind An American Werewolf in London.

The beauty of low budget films golden lesson, less is more.

One of my favorite horror films as a kid, Dog Soldiers still rocks

IMG_1557.jpeg

Some of the scariest movie monsters I have ever seen, easily scariest werewolves slightly behind An American Werewolf in London.

Never heard of it. Free on prime, I’ll check it out

I subscribed to that channel, but I gotta admit I must have focusing issues because I d/l’d Letterboxd a few months back.

Whole thing overwhelmed me, went back to IMDB, use its Watchlist just to add movies I’ve seen (not much organizing anything there).

I do want “to learn” Letterboxd though :lol:

I subscribed to that channel, but I gotta admit I must have focusing issues because I d/l’d Letterboxd a few months back.

Whole thing overwhelmed me, went back to IMDB, use its Watchlist just to add movies I’ve seen (not much organizing anything there).

I do want “to learn” Letterboxd though :lol:
“It was built in Ireland. 15,000 Irishmen built this ship. Solid as a rock. Big Irish hands”
1723750331748.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw Furiosa last night, first time.

Super underwhelming compared to Fury Road imo.

It felt flat in a lot of places.

And I didn’t really understand the purpose of the Dementus character.

…just stick with Immortan Joe.

Back
Top Bottom