Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Confession: One of my hobbies nowadays is re-watching Stranger Things and identifying where they borrowed certain imagery/scenes/storylines etc. from older movies :lol: A lot of the stuff I caught the first time around, but every time I re-watch I recognize something else.
'Bout the only thing that show is good for.
That and Walking Dead; I have no idea how they gained so much traction. They're... bad.

My Barnes & Noble criterion pickups for this year

IMG_0293.jpeg
IMG_0294.jpeg
IMG_0295.jpeg
I just finished watching Heroic Trio and Executioners in 4K and it looks amazing

I stumbled on this just now.......

Landman, by Taylor Sheridan.

A modern day tale of fortune seeking in the world of West Texas oil rigs.

Cast:
Jon Hamm
Michael Pena
Demi Moore
Billy Bob Thornton
Ali Larter
Andy Garcia

🤔

Watching Axel F. Them using the songs from the first two movies is cheap fan service … but very effective.

I just hope they keep the same overall theme. I know people love Gladiator for the fight scenes, but Gladiator is not a fighting movie: it's a movie about a man fighting. He's set on avenging his murdered family, obviously. But I hear it mentioned with 300 all the time and... no.
It's not a fighting movie; it's a movie about a man's fight, a... Gladiator. Singular.
I hope they keep that theme but with a new story.

'Bout the only thing that show is good for.
That and Walking Dead; I have no idea how they gained so much traction. They're... bad.
IMO Walking Dead s1 is elite network TV. Show had great mix of characters, strong story, great drama and good action. It definitely has a steep dropoff into s2 but didn't really fall off for me until that season where they got separated into groups and episodes only featured 2-5 characters at a time. I got up to s9 or 10 I think. Kinda tempted to finish it but maybe not lol.

IMO Walking Dead s1 is elite network TV. Show had great mix of characters, strong story, great drama and good action. It definitely has a steep dropoff into s2 but didn't really fall off for me until that season where they got separated into groups and episodes only featured 2-5 characters at a time. I got up to s9 or 10 I think. Kinda tempted to finish it but maybe not lol.
I've seen every episode, because of this heifer I was with at the time.
Show is...

Character development was trash.
Acting was big trash except for like 3 or 4 characters.
The characters themselves were trash. That 1 chick that would only speak in like 4 word sentences. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ ThE GoVeRnOr. 🤣😂 The cannibals. Bro what?! 😂😂 Carl was bigly trash, as a character and actor.
"Just look at the flowers."

Back
Top Bottom