Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

He’s at least open to still writing. And he said he’d direct a tv series which I think he’s finished the script on.

What happened to Vince Vaughn!?

lol just randomly thought of him and haven’t seen him in anything in years.

I’ve always known he said he’d stop at 10. I’m in the boat where he has a couple more in him :lol: well wishful thinking.

1.) Inglourious Basterds
2.) Reservoir Dogs
3.) The Hateful Eight
4.) Pulp Fiction
5.) Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
6.) Django Unchained
7.) Kill Bill, Vol. 2
8.) Jackie Brown
9.) Kill Bill, Vol. 1

Death Proof? 👀
I know there’s several directors, haven’t seen it. But I guess Eli Roth had a spoof trailer for the Thanksgiving movie before it, kind of like Tropic Thunder pre-trailers,
that actually was developed… and haven’t seen Thanksgiving either. :lol:

Death Proof or Inglorious Basterds but I do need to rewatch Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I saw it on a plane and remember really liking it

I know there’s several directors, haven’t seen it. But I guess Eli Roth had a spoof trailer for the Thanksgiving movie before it, kind of like Tropic Thunder pre-trailers,

It’s a double feature movie. Planet Terror is Robert Rodriguez and Death Proof is QT.

My favorite of his is either Jackie Brown or Basterds. But it’s tough to rank them. I like Once Upon Time a lot too.

Jackie Brown is good, the parts with Chris Tucker, the white bail bondsman who actually has a name I should know because he’s good, Samuel telling the blond chick I do my job and get ****** up in the evening.

Keaton is great but so random. The music is crazy good esp during the SLJ/Tucker scene.

1.) Inglourious Basterds
2.) Reservoir Dogs
3.) The Hateful Eight
4.) Pulp Fiction
6.) Django Unchained
7.) Kill Bill, Vol. 2
8.) Jackie Brown
9.) Kill Bill, Vol. 1

i didn’t really love any of those honestly. they’re good just all too i dunno what the word is but his vibe and me do not mix. i prefer a movie like Gattaca over all of those

No, he's the only director. You're thinking of Four Rooms.

Death Proof was a double with Robert Rodriguez's Planet Terror. (And Roth the faux previews including Machete)

Death Proof is not as highly thought of but it is one of thee most creative things I've ever seen a director do.....restart an hour and a half movie 45 minutes in. :nerd:

I’ve always known he said he’d stop at 10. I’m in the boat where he has a couple more in him :lol: well wishful thinking.
He’s already at 10 is he not?

I mean you add Dusk till Dawn to the 9 jpzx jpzx listed and that’s 10 even if you don’t count the Double Feature w/ Rodriguez
1.) Inglourious Basterds
2.) Reservoir Dogs
3.) The Hateful Eight
4.) Pulp Fiction
6.) Django Unchained
7.) Kill Bill, Vol. 2
8.) Jackie Brown
9.) Kill Bill, Vol. 1

What’s he going to do? He can’t retire even if he stops Film and Moves to TV he will get some inspiration from this crazy World whether he likes it or not and boom, he’s dropping something groundbreaking again.

Oh so he’s saying 10 as a Director and no more? Hmm, makes more sense I reckon, I guess that I could see then for sure but the stories, nah man those I can’t see stopping.

You know, I’m quite positive that I’ve never seen this.
Hmm, $3.99?
Going to channel surf a few minutes and probably rent it.

Oh, I am kinda jealous. You in for a real treat. Watch (closely) the cast you about to see. You gon HEAR Tarantino with every scene. Enjoy man.

Back
Top Bottom