Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Godzilla Minus One was really good, still don’t know what the title means. I think that was the first time i’ve watched a Japanese movie in theaters. I thought Japanese people don’t show much emotion but the main character was ugly crying a lot. The little toddler was the best actor and did a good job of real crying when she needed to in scenes. Maybe her parents were standing in the back pretending to run away to make her actually cry.

Godzilla Minus One was really good, still don’t know what the title means. I think that was the first time i’ve watched a Japanese movie in theaters. I thought Japanese people don’t show much emotion but the main character was ugly crying a lot. The little toddler was the best actor and did a good job of real crying when she needed to in scenes. Maybe her parents were standing in the back pretending to run away to make her actually cry.
seriously? I find japanese films more expressive than their western remakes.

title references being square one as a whole, but because of ww2 Japan goes to 0

then when godzilla comes they are set back minus 1

3:25 booked

I finally saw the new iMax theater in my area. No reclining seats but brand new leather seats upgraded screen. All the works. It was pretty solid. The whole theater smelled like leather. It was glorious

Honestly, reclining seats are great and I would choose them over non-reclining but my rate of falling asleep in the theaters quadruples when the seats recline

Also saw a violin night for the first time yesterday. That'll be a new Christmas repeat movie for me. David Harbor was awesome. The action was good. It was oddly sentimental times. Funny enough performances. I enjoyed it

Currently first

IMG_1949.jpeg

On Peacock.

BAD SURGEON

I’m not sure I’m ready to see this guy, fail.
Oh man, this isn’t going to be fun.

Back
Top Bottom