Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Seems similar to Operation Fortune, like one of those things where someone sells an idea to diff studios and one steals it and changes up the idea a bit.

Next one up tonight. #90sthriller
3216ADAD-0A1D-4B46-AAF8-5DE21F5B412B.jpeg
My review. TLDR; 6/8
i guess New York isnt for everybody 🤷‍♂️

The Batman was a 6.3/8

it was like a Batman story by Abed from Community come to life in most of the best ways and a few hiccups.

the length was a big issue for the misses, especially with how some of the storylines felt oddly nipped. This movie should could have just been a HBO Max series. I thought the movie was ending like 4 different times before it turned into natural disaster rescue

That's what made me want to watch them all 😂. I listened to that earlier this week and Paul Scheers(Andre from the league) unspooled podcast today where they were ranking all the dudes that played Batman from West to Pattinson. So I was like alright it's time for me to watch these 😂

Probably goes without saying but Jack Nicholson in Batman was 🔥🔥🔥. Keaton gets some hate for his portrayal but I enjoyed the movie even with it being 30 years old.

While I knew there was alot of Batmen I didn't really realize what a big task it would be to watch them all in a weekend. 😂 So instead I'm going to watch the first movie of each of the Batmen and then get to the sequels if I can still stomach them after 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️. My dude Val Kilmer is next.

Oh so you're doing 1 Keaton, 1 Kilmer, 1 Clooney (lol), Batman Begins Bale, and 1 Pattinson?

You should skip Affleck it's DC's attempt at Marvel and not a Batman movie.

Back
Top Bottom