Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn last thing I remember Walken in was that Killer movie? 13 killers? kill the Irishman? Kill something. That had to be like 08’ or something. Thought he officially retired 🤷‍♂️

*edit* 7 psychopaths :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah 2012. 10 years

Damn last thing I remember Walken in was that Killer movie? 13 killers? kill the Irishman? Kill something. That had to be like 08’ or something. Thought he officially retired 🤷‍♂️

*edit* 7 psychopaths :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But yeah 2012. 10 years
It’s funny cuz it’s felt long but last thing I saw him in was 2019.

Studio 666

Meh. Saw this over the weekend. It was ok for what it was. Better than I expected. I appreciated the gore & nod to horror movies. Comedy was ok. I like how they kept clowning themselves the whole time. A lot of inside joke. Anyways, only really worth the watch if you're a fan of comedy horror or Foo Fighter's.

Interesting. The Batman has an average of 9/10 user reviews on IMDB with more than 16K people submitting reviews.

Critic reviews are at an average of 72/100.

I trust the people way more than I trust critics.

I’m watching off of principle :lol:

Personally, my favorite will always be 1989. I can understand the argument that the Bale series is “better”, though.

tobey-maguire-tobey-maguire-dance.gif

There’s s 94% chance “The Batman” won’t be as good as Batman Returns. Just keeping it real.

I literally just watched Returns Tuesday night.......I have read before that people believe Returns to be thee best Batman film. Can someone explain to me, why?

Because I gotta tell ya.....it doesn't hold up well, at all. Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom