Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Also a big Owen Wilson fan so was thinking of checking that movie out despite the not so great reviews.

CFA33DCE-FBD1-4D3E-8682-8B806F68C58A.gif
D47B9DB9-E422-43EE-B857-28E72CCB80EB.gif
B4EBB951-CC2F-4DB1-A4DC-3466EB188030.gif
6F3F5489-BADD-45C8-9293-91928092D6B3.gif
737DFFF2-656E-461D-8C2F-D613194C86F8.gif
C06068EB-D517-4C5E-90A0-E5E2F98003AC.gif
Pics of my queen Kiki :pimp:

My roommate and I are watching Predators (2018) on FXX with Olivia Munn, Jacob Tremblay, Theon Greyjoy

First of all, how did I have no idea this even came out???? :lol: Never seen Trevante Rhodes in anything, he's great :pimp:

My roommate and I are watching Predators (2018) on FXX with Olivia Munn, Jacob Tremblay, Theon Greyjoy

First of all, how did I have no idea this even came out???? :lol: Never seen Trevante Rhodes in anything, he's great :pimp:

I liked it. Isn’t Keegan Mike Key in it too?

Damn never seen Moonlight?

Nope, I should. Seen Bird Box, he got killed I just realized that was him. :/

I watched the movie Crypto (2019) last night on Hulu, anybody peeped yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol: for the first 45 minutes I’m thinking “this is a hidden gem of a movie!”

by the end I was just laughing at how corny it was. Kurt Russell must be hurting for cash to be in this :rofl: :rofl:

solid 4/8 because the Bitcoin nerd talk was kinda interesting. But it reminded me a lot of those movies made in the early 90’s about hackers or the internet. The filmmakers didn’t really understand what the internet was or how it worked so they used a lot of made up words and scenarios to make the movie more interesting.

This was suppose to be the Predator movie put back on the right track cuz the guy that was in the first one directed this, Shane Black.

It wasn't.

Cosign on Trevante tho.

I do think its bull **** he's basically getting blackmailed for having a fetish :lol:

It'd be a whole other thing if he was actually eating his gfs

Back
Top Bottom