Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

yeah o brother an insanely good movie.

a prophet was good but i never even finished watching. don't remember it being amazing.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Utility.
Had me worried it'd go unchosen, thanks
laugh.gif
I definitely had to double check to make sure it wasn't taken already.

^ That's why I can't say anything on Prophet. Only got up to this deer scene. I'm gonna try and finish it this week.

^ That's why I can't say anything on Prophet. Only got up to this deer scene. I'm gonna try and finish it this week.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

You definitely need to finish it. I dont want to hype it up and have you let down, but I'm gonna say that the last 30 minutes was phenomenal and pushed the movie into the next realm of movie-tiers. 'A Prophet' is miles ahead of 'O Brother' (admittedly my 2nd least favorite Coen Bros movie I've seen).

All imo of course.

Pick coming in a minute.

You definitely need to finish it. I dont want to hype it up and have you let down, but I'm gonna say that the last 30 minutes was phenomenal and pushed the movie into the next realm of movie-tiers. 'A Prophet' is miles ahead of 'O Brother' (admittedly my 2nd least favorite Coen Bros movie I've seen).

All imo of course.

Pick coming in a minute.

There's another Cohen Bros. film I really wanna talk about, but obviously can't at the moment. So zany and weird and well shot. I love their characters.
And speaking of characters, I didn't know women played such a prominent role in Sin City. Definitely gonna check that out within the next few days.

There's another Cohen Bros. film I really wanna talk about, but obviously can't at the moment. So zany and weird and well shot. I love their characters.
And speaking of characters, I didn't know women played such a prominent role in Sin City. Definitely gonna check that out within the next few days.

Originally Posted by Noskey

All imo of course.

I'll def finish it, but cmon son...O Brother is a true TBS classic.
laugh.gif
...smartest comedy they show on TV every 5 seconds.

There's another Cohen Bros. film I really wanna talk about, but obviously can't at the moment. So zany and weird and well shot.

If it's quiet and in black and white, I don't know why, but I really liked it both times I saw it.

Ohhhh...I think I know what you mean now. That movie's unwatchable to me.

All imo of course.

I'll def finish it, but cmon son...O Brother is a true TBS classic.
laugh.gif
...smartest comedy they show on TV every 5 seconds.

There's another Cohen Bros. film I really wanna talk about, but obviously can't at the moment. So zany and weird and well shot.

If it's quiet and in black and white, I don't know why, but I really liked it both times I saw it.

I think I know what you're talking about. I dont think it warrants a pick in this draft, but I wont give any details in case someone thinks opposite. But Coen Bros do excel in creating characters and stories.

I think I know what you're talking about. I dont think it warrants a pick in this draft, but I wont give any details in case someone thinks opposite. But Coen Bros do excel in creating characters and stories.

Def, not one of their characters ever seem flat and the way they incorporate personal flaws into the plot is so awesome. I really wish more writers would focus on characterization and character driven movies as much as they do.
My friend didn't care for it either. Def one of those movies you either hate or love, no in between.

Def, not one of their characters ever seem flat and the way they incorporate personal flaws into the plot is so awesome. I really wish more writers would focus on characterization and character driven movies as much as they do.
My friend didn't care for it either. Def one of those movies you either hate or love, no in between.

Back
Top Bottom