Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Snatch is awesome and one of the few movies that Jason Statham actually acts in
laugh.gif
Another good one with Jason Statham is Guy Ritchie's "Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels".

laugh.gif
Another good one with Jason Statham is Guy Ritchie's "Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I read the book for Girl with a Dragon Tattoo and Idk how I'm gonna feel about it. Fincher's one of my favorite directors, but Idk, the book was pretty grimy and I can't see Hollywood keeping that grittiness. Hope I'm wrong, though.

I read the book for Girl with a Dragon Tattoo and Idk how I'm gonna feel about it. Fincher's one of my favorite directors, but Idk, the book was pretty grimy and I can't see Hollywood keeping that grittiness. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Watch the non American version. It's fairly brutal, more so then what I expect the Americanized version to be.

Back
Top Bottom