OG Teacm Jordan Retro in 2011????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wanst there a catalog picture in a previous post with catalog pictures showing the 2 OG colorways of the Team Jordan I being retroed early in 2011?  If anyone has them saved or can shed more info, please do.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wanst there a catalog picture in a previous post with catalog pictures showing the 2 OG colorways of the Team Jordan I being retroed early in 2011?  If anyone has them saved or can shed more info, please do.

These are needed. Especially the Blk/Wht colorway. I don't remember seeing them in any catalog pics, though I may be mistaken.

These are needed. Especially the Blk/Wht colorway. I don't remember seeing them in any catalog pics, though I may be mistaken.

Yes, and these were the same shoe Ray Allen and Quentin Richardson were wearing on Christmas day.  I look forward to these myself, as I didn't buy them in 1997 and 2003 retro.  The remake of them bear striking resemblance with a few tweaks to the original shoes and they are called "Jordan Hardcourt Classic". 

The pictures show a sample vs general release version:

67797a4ajw6dcqh3w0d65j.jpg

I hope there's no surprises with these as there was the Jumpman Pro's. 

http://www.kenlu.net/foru...assic-2010-12_55178.html

Yes, and these were the same shoe Ray Allen and Quentin Richardson were wearing on Christmas day.  I look forward to these myself, as I didn't buy them in 1997 and 2003 retro.  The remake of them bear striking resemblance with a few tweaks to the original shoes and they are called "Jordan Hardcourt Classic". 

The pictures show a sample vs general release version:

67797a4ajw6dcqh3w0d65j.jpg

I hope there's no surprises with these as there was the Jumpman Pro's. 

http://www.kenlu.net/foru...assic-2010-12_55178.html

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

...another retro butchered...why they dont just stick to the original design and concept.

Couldn't agree more.  The original wasn't just merely a top TEAM Jordan release, it's one of the best Jordans overall. 

Originally Posted by ultimate disposal

...another retro butchered...why they dont just stick to the original design and concept.

Couldn't agree more.  The original wasn't just merely a top TEAM Jordan release, it's one of the best Jordans overall. 

I have yet to prove this, but I do believe the '97 original and '03 retro had full-length zoom. 

I'm with all of you, these are butchered but there's no way we can get the original thing.  Maybe on ebay when they come around, but won't be wearable.  So these are the next best thing. 

I have yet to prove this, but I do believe the '97 original and '03 retro had full-length zoom. 

I'm with all of you, these are butchered but there's no way we can get the original thing.  Maybe on ebay when they come around, but won't be wearable.  So these are the next best thing. 

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

They are wearable. I just UN DS some a few months ago. These and pro quicks are my favorite team Js

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

They are wearable. I just UN DS some a few months ago. These and pro quicks are my favorite team Js

Back
Top Bottom