OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Well I guess I got lucky.
My experience ordering these through Villa went smooth. Got these pretty quick, double boxed, good pair at a good price. The shoe gods showed me favor on this one.

On another note, these really do fit snug. My other 3s are size 10 and fit fine, these fit tight. Wearing them in bed just to stretch them out a little.

Heres a better solution: take plastic bags, stick them in the shoes, fill them with water and then tie the bags well. stick them in the freezer. the water will turn to ice and in turn stretch the toebox. I did it for a few shoes that felt too snug and aftewards they fit perfectly

Heres a better solution: take plastic bags, stick them in the shoes, fill them with water and then tie the bags well. stick them in the freezer. the water will turn to ice and in turn stretch the toebox. I did it for a few shoes that felt too snug and aftewards they fit perfectly

Never heard this before. Great idea.

Thumb's up

I always stretch em out the old fashioned way, by wearing them.

They made their money either way. A LOT of people copped at $220, whatever other pairs eventually sold at lower prices still made them a large profit. I don't mean just Nike, which probably cashed out big on these, but I mean all the other stores that sold them.

i think this shoe serves as an indicator to casuals that the sneaker boom has faded. at least in terms of JB/Nike. i don't expect price increases this year. I think they will remain at $190/220 for at least another year, maybe 2.

i got my initial pair at $220, my second pair at $147.

Need to double up on these ASAP for the low, great shoe. Heads up too, Staple makes a great set for these if your looking for stuff to match...

I always wear plain colored T-Shirts with Khaki/Black Pants, like Olive Green T with jean joggers with my maroon 6sz

Also Shoemetro has Cyber Monday 3s for $80 by using NIKE50 on shoemetro.com
I'm not sponsored or getting paid by anyway, I saw it from a twitter notification and just wanted to share it with you guys.

I always wear plain colored T-Shirts with Khaki/Black Pants, like Olive Green T with jean joggers with my maroon 6sz

Also Shoemetro has Cyber Monday 3s for $80 by using NIKE50 on shoemetro.com
I'm not sponsored or getting paid by anyway, I saw it from a twitter notification and just wanted to share it with you guys.
Repped picked up a size 9 for 89.99 shipped I was on the verge of purchasing them thru Finishline.

Damn and i thought i got a good deal copping from ndc at 20% off...guess ican always re cop for the low and return to nike

These def fir snug...i have 11 and 11.5 in my other 3s, these i got in 115 and theyre still pretty snug in the toebox...the 'remastered' insoles are more plush too and that dosent help

CRazy stuff all these comments about worn new shoes.

Those two words should never be in the same sentence.

They made their money either way. A LOT of people copped at $220, whatever other pairs eventually sold at lower prices still made them a large profit. I don't mean just Nike, which probably cashed out big on these, but I mean all the other stores that sold them.

Bought mine for $220 and I don't regret getting them for $220, wouldn't say mine is flawless but I don't really care. It's my first pair for the 3 silhouette and I'm glad it's this colorway, and that it's an og ontop of it.

Got my Ruvilla pair Saturday and was finally able to do a side by side comparison with my Nike pair. Both were pretty good with only some glue stains like on all Jordan shoes. The Ruvilla pair had a less rounded out tongue on both sides so that pair is going back to Nike just based on that. If I was keeping both pairs it wouldn't have been a deal breaker though. I feel like I had to nitpick which was even the pair to return.

Ruvilia pair came in today. .5 size up is perfect for me but even then they still have this real snug feeling lol. Should break in nicely though

Ruvilia pair came in today. .5 size up is perfect for me but even then they still have this real snug feeling lol. Should break in nicely though

No worries, the upper will stretch and the pair will break in nicely. Same thing happened to mine, fits great.

Villa pair came in. The 10.5 does fit snug. But doesnt hurt to the point i wouldnt rock. My only concern is this imperfection.
View media item 2304020
In the blue midsole theres a white dot.

Can i go complain at a nike factory store about this little imperfection to get a refund so i can purchase my size 11

Back
Top Bottom