OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

balt hinted at more NA releases. Marcus Jordan hinted that holiday will be loaded. Who said they're done after the true blues?
The confirmation tweet by PO IIRC. Might be confused, but you're right, nothings impossible.

Last edited:
It's more three's next year though

So maybe we'll get WC3 but those are booty

will pass even if they hit outlets

It's more three's next year though

So maybe we'll get WC3 but those are booty
will pass even if they hit outlets
BC3's are kinda booty, but WC3's... It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my WC3's, you mess with my kids, that will do it every time.

Last edited:
BC3's are kinda booty, but WC3's... It's not easy to tick me off. I don't get angry often. But you mess with my WC3's, you mess with my kids, that will do it every time.
View media item 1966001Them is fighting words
Bc3s are the black and red ones of Jordan 3s
True Blue 3s is the Royals
And White cement is the Chicago 1s

They all legendary
But Black Cement 3s is iconic! (Dj Khaled voice)

done for the yr.... basically no more NA 2016 drops after blk Friday end of nov-new years day ... blk cat vi might have NA
Why would those 6s have Nike Air on them? Sure there are retro plus colorways with Nike Air (mostly the Nike Air 1s) but besides those no other retro plus colorways on other models have Nike Air on them.

Why would those 6s have Nike Air on them? Sure there are retro plus colorways with Nike Air (mostly the Nike Air 1s) but besides those no other retro plus colorways on other models have Nike Air on them.
The 2's have NIEK on the bottom. Honestly the only Retro+ that would nlook fresh with NA are the Alternates, FR Lasers and Katrina. I used to think that it'd be fresh, but after seeing tab swapped Thunders, I've concluded that most would look wack.

Last edited:
The 2's have NIEK on the bottom. Honestly the only Retro+ that would nlook fresh with NA are the Alternates, FR Lasers and Katrina. I used to think that it'd be fresh, but after seeing tab swapped Thunders, I've concluded that most would look wack.
True, they have Nike but not Nike Air though. Jordan 1s with Jumpman Air have Nike at the bottom and they have retro plus colorways.

Last edited:

Tab swapped Thunders? Pics?

Everybody needs to calm down about the NA on the black cat 6 lol. Don't get into Jordan's head about Jumpmans, if they want to put NA on the back you let them. Its a deal breaker for me.

And Sak, you need to understand that there isn't any rhyme or reason to what JB does. NIKE, Nike Air, it doesn't matter, its still Nike branding and each one is equal. The 2's having NIKE on the sole is just as monumental as getting NA back on the 1 tongues or 4 heels. Air makes no difference. 

Please lord let the black cat 6 have NA on the back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom