OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I'll never understand the leather obsession nowadays. Yea, soft leather feels good to the touch but I never think about it again after I start wearing my kicks.

These are very comfortable to me.

I'll never understand the leather obsession nowadays. Yea, soft leather feels good to the touch but I never think about it again after I start wearing my kicks.

Better materials means less horrible looking creases and less squeaking noises for me. The more tumbled and softer leather like older retros make a huge difference, but its probably more expensive to make.

Because a softer leather looks better especially when worn/beat up

These have insanely stiff leather, compared to a softer leather these will crease up in an ugly way and look bad

I guess cause creases don't really bother me either. Mine still aren't creased bad though and I've worn them a lot.

Never said creases bothered me :lol: shoes crease if you wear em. I am saying stiff/hard leather have ugly creases that stand out more than the creases on a softer leather that look more natural

Prob doesn’t make sense but softer leather>>>hard

Overall, these really ain’t bad. A little stiff at first, but after a few wears, they’re pretty comfortable as far as Jordan retro’s go. I lucked out and got low EP print on my pairs. Only thing I wasn’t feeling was the $220 price tag, but I ain’t pay retail for these. :D

I'll be honest, I did have 2 buy 2 pair and mix and match to get a perfect set. i got a pair from the first batch off Nike on release day. however, one I made the pair I like, these shoes are amazing. yes, one of my all time favorites anyway. my favorite 3 colorways by far. but, I love these shoes and have been considering a double up

Finally a day off work.

Attachments

• 71473E7D-1A1B-48D6-AAAF-A36DCC5D2E25.jpeg
    71473E7D-1A1B-48D6-AAAF-A36DCC5D2E25.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 76
Mine never became comfortable

A few weeks ago after wearing them one day I said enough is enough and put them on eBay

Back
Top Bottom