OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Thanks bro. Maybe I'll fit the Cyber Monday 3s in store just to be sure. 

I have wide feet and the CM3 is actually quite forgiving. I went tts. If you're using this for reference, I went a half size up for the TB3s and they fit just right.

I have wide feet and the CM3 is actually quite forgiving. I went tts. If you're using this for reference, I went a half size up for the TB3s and they fit just right.
Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I thought that the CM3s and TB3s have the same toe box fit. Any idea about how to they compare to the J1 Breds 2016 or J1s in general? 

Stay true to size. My dbl came in from Fnl and the box top came kicked in. Smh. Shoes flawless
FNL strikes again!!!

I truly believe they go out of their way to destroy any boxes they ship from a store as much as physically possible.  If they could ship your shoes surrounded by the dust that used to be the box, they will.

Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I thought that the CM3s and TB3s have the same toe box fit. Any idea about how to they compare to the J1 Breds 2016 or J1s in general? 

I'm a size 11 widefeet. From a widesfooter's perspective, AJ1s have always tended to be too narrow for me and I usually always need to go a half size up to 11.5. To me a half size up in the TB3s feel as "fit" as a normal size 11 as the Infrared AJ6 or French blue AJ7. (For that matter, I probably could have went a half-size down on the AJ6 or AJ7). A normal size 11 for the TB3s tended to pinch the pinky toe like a mutha. Hopefully that gives you better perspective.

Last edited:
I'm a size 11 widefeet. From a widesfooter's perspective, AJ1s have always tended to be too narrow for me and I usually always need to go a half size up to 11.5. To me a half size up in the TB3s feel as "fit" as a normal size 11 as the Infrared AJ6 or French blue AJ7. (For that matter, I probably could have went a half-size down on the AJ6 or AJ7). A normal size 11 for the TB3s tended to pinch the pinky toe like a mutha. Hopefully that gives you better perspective.
100% correct!

Some people complain just to complain. Some people complain because they don't know any better. And some people complain to seem knowledgeable.

^
At this point this sounds like what you're doing because you keep missing my point. I get people complaining about QC isnt anything new. Ive stated that JB always has minor flaws but I never tripped and on some of the less limited stuff its an easy fix just by exchanging.

My whole point is this IS something new and for once the people have a legitimate reason to be disappointed.
There are whole batches of shoes that have major noticable defects. Either you dont have these shoes or you havent went to the stores and seen their inventory but a major amount of these have huge defects. Like I said before, I know what to expect from JB and this is below their standards. Ive been trying to get a second pair and cant find 1 that doesnt have some major defect.

Last edited:
Was wondering about the size. When I got my '88s I went true to size and them things ran almost a full size bigger. I was heated.

This is really helpful. Thanks for your insight man. I am really having troubles when it comes to sizes since I have a wide feet. 

So how are these breaking in for some of you?
Breaking in well for me, I wanted to let these sit and wear my 2009 pair but these are much more comfortable.

You guys hear about the SNKRS restock coming on Christmas? I wonder if these are going to be on the restock, LOLOLOL.

Breaking in well for me, I wanted to let these sit and wear my 2009 pair but these are much more comfortable.

You guys hear about the SNKRS restock coming on Christmas? I wonder if these are going to be on the restock, LOLOLOL.
That's good, may come back to secure them one day.

I'm willing to bet the restock will include everything hyped this year like the space jams and the ovo etc..

Last edited:
I  ordered a pair  from finishline on sunday using the 15 off code, and had $10 rewards.

I knew it was a gamble with so many bad pairs going around, but they arrived today and I must say I am lucky to get a mostly flaw free pair.

yea, the EP on the front is high, but since every pair is like that, Im not too mad about it.  Only a couple of very minor flaws overall. 

I always half size up because of my wide feet, and these feel spectacular.

I  ordered a pair  from finishline on sunday using the 15 off code, and had $10 rewards.

I knew it was a gamble with so many bad pairs going around, but they arrived today and I must say I am lucky to get a mostly flaw free pair.

yea, the EP on the front is high, but since every pair is like that, Im not too mad about it.  Only a couple of very minor flaws overall. 

I always half size up because of my wide feet, and these feel spectacular.
Mine arriving later today. Hoping for same results.

Back
Top Bottom